Caregivers

Bakugou POV

I sat against the wall, the other idiots were all screaming and making noises. I'm just tired. Y/N is all the way across the bath, leaning into dunce face. You can tell he's exhausted, poor kid. His stomach is still killing him, wouldn't surprise me if the ache carries through until tomorrow.

I hear someone next to me and look over to see Shitty hair, he looks like he's about to ask for a million dollars.

"What are you so fuckin nervous about?" He looks at me for a moment.

"Uh, can I ask a question? About Y/N." I nod and he takes a breath, "is he by any chance, a little?"

He takes me by surprise for a second, how did he know, I know earlier was a bit risky but I figured everyone would think it's just boyfriend stuff. I move a bit closer to him and lower my voice so no one else will hear.

"How did you know?"

"Well, earlier, when you had him on your lap, it just felt like a very little space thing to me, the way he was clinging to you and how you fed him, plus he's always been a bit childish" guess he was right.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." He nodded, "also, how do you know about the little space? I mean I didn't know what it was until y/n explained it to me."

"Well, a year or so ago, one of my close friends in middle school told me she was a little. I didn't know what it meant so I did a bunch of research and, I guess I was really into it. I sorta ended up being my friend's caregiver since no one else knew and I really liked it. It made me feel like I was doing something right, ya know?"

"I get that. I like it when y/n's little, he's fuckin adorable. He doesn't have a lot of stuff though, I was considering buying him more. He's got this one stuffed bear named snowy, won't do anything in the little space without it" we both smiled, it was nice to talk to someone about this. "You know, I wouldn't be against you helping out to take care of him. Me and the idiot don't really know what we're doing." His eyes lit up at that and he nodded, way too excited about this.

"By the way," I felt it was a good time to adress this, "While we're on the topic, if you wanna fuck y/n just go for it. It's not like we're in a comited relationship." He went completely red at that.

"Is it that obvious?" He laughed a bit, I just smiled and nodded.

"I think anyone into guys has wanted to fuck him since his lingerie stunt in the locker room. If they didn't want to before that is." He laughed and nodded, "That idiot's been obsessed with him since then." I guestured to Kaminari.

"True, can I ask what happened that night, like it's obvious you fucked but since then Kaminari's been absolutely in love with him."

"Me and y/n had a little talk after everyone else left the locker room, it gave me the idea to add someone else in the mix and I'd already slept with Kaminari so I said 'fuck it'. It was great at first, he was super open to it, but we uh... went to far, if you know what I mean. He ended up safewording. That's when I told Kaminari about the littlespace. We made sure to spoil him since he was already hurt, I thinks that's when kaminari fell for him, it's hard to not be obsessed with him when he's little."

"You'll have to invite me over next time he feels little, I'd love to spoil him."

~~ time skip cuz im laz as fuuck~~

Normal POV:

You pulled your sleepshirt over your head, ready to go to sleep for the night.

"Y/N," You turned to Kirishima, he startled you since you thought you were the only one in the room. "Um.... I know you're a little," you started to panic, "It's cool though, I actually think it's kinda sweet. But I just wanted you to know that I know, Bakugou told me, well I asked him, after dinner it felt pretty possible and I asked him and he told me everything." He was flustered, adorably so, but you were still a bit nervous, and a little angry at Bakugou for telling him.

"Ok." You turned and stuffed your dirty clothes in your bag.

"That's it?"

"Yeah, what were you expecting? I'm too tired for big reactions right now."

"Alright, but can I ask you a question?" You just nodded, "Are Kaminari and Bakugou.... good caregivers?"

You let out a sigh before answering, "Well, they're people, they have their strengths and weaknesses, Bakugou's good and making sure I have what I need but he's not super affectionate, Kaminari's super fun, he makes me laugh and he watches cartoons with me, but he's not the most responsible for physical needs, y'know?" He looked like he was processing the info as he nodded.

"Ok, that was it." You started walking out the door before you stopped.

"Kiri," you turned to look at him, "Could you um.... sleep near me tonight? I don't wanna sleep alone." He nodded and followed you to the boys' room.