🍋 Explosive 🍋

You knocked on the door to his room, receiving a smug "come in". Entering the room he was sat on his bed, phone in hand, palming himself over a pair of sweatpants. Silently he set down his phone and patted his lap. You quickly locked the door and rushed over, straddling him.

His lips hit yours forcefully and you melted against him. He bit your bottom lip and you instantly submitted, allowing his tongue to explore every part of your mouth. His hand tangled itself in your soft hair, pulling slightly causing you to moan into his mouth. His other hand came down to your ass, squeezing with a firm grip.

You gasped and moaned into his mouth with every movement Bakugou made, and he loved the power it was giving him. He pulled away causing you to whimper before placing his wet lips against you ear, licking the shell before whispering, " You're such a little slut for me, aren't you?"

You nodded in response as he started on your neck, kissing and sucking, leaving deep marks that were nearly impossible to cover. You let out high pitched moans whenever he'd bite a small section of skin, you'd feel him smirk against your skin each time.

"Please Katsuki... Fuck me, " your voice was hoarse and shakey, you were already a mess and you'd barely begun.

Bakugou grabbed you by the cheeks with one hand, making you look him directly in those enchanting eyes. "Firstly, to a filthy little whore like you the name's Master, understand?" You nodded, "Secondly," he leaned in close to your ear, his warm breath teasing the sensitive skin, "beg for it."

The harsh words sent a chill down your spine but you complied, "please Master, please fuck me, I need it."

"C'mon Baby, you can do better than that." His hand moved from your ass to your thigh, rubbing a little too close to your privates.

"Please Master, I need your dick. I need you. I can't live without it, please Master! Please!" It was embarrassing to say the least. Part of you loved it. You were no stranger to BDSM, though you'd never done much more than call a boyfriend "daddy" here and there. Bakugou saw it though, he saw right through you to the small, desperate sub who was completely weak to anyone who showed an ounce of power over him. He degraded you, he knew you loved it.

"Since you asked so nicely, strip." His voice was firm and held no room for argument, not that you wanted to argue anyway.

Bakugou got up, walking to his dresser to get lube and a condom. You pouted seeing the small plastic item, you wanted it raw, but this was what your Master wanted and who were you to complain when he was giving you everything you'd dreamed of since the sports festival.

He stalked over to you, admiring your naked form, it was even more beautiful than he'd imagined. Flawless skin, perfect figure, and of course that beautiful ass.

"lay on your back." You did as you were told, excitement building in your stomache.

You opened your legs, reveling all of yourself to him. It was embarrassing and you tried to hide your face in the pillows or your hands but Bakugou would have none of it. He moved off the bed, grabbing a leather belt and securing your wrists to the headrest.

"Is this ok, Baby?" You nodded, smiling slightly at the nickname. "Good."

You were still embarrassed out of your mind but it was on the back burner now. Now, all of your attention was on bakugou as he poured lube generously onto his fingers. The sight went straight to your dick as it twitched in excitement.

He smirked down at you, "You ready?"

"Hell yes."

Satisfied with your answer he pushed his first finger into you, you let out a low moan of pleasure. His fingers were long and he moved roughly, getting you off far better than you ever did on your own. He pushed in a second finger before adding a third, then he pushed it and added his fourth finger.