🍋 Temptation pt. 2🍋

As you got back to the dorms, Bakugou told you to wait. You did, dinner came and went and now it was time for bed. You were worried he was mad and had decided not to fuck you, you'd put in effort to look nice beyond sexy underwear, your hair was freshly cut and you even wore a little bit of make up for him, and as you sat up to go look for him you heard a knock at the door. They didn't wait for an answer as Bakugou opened the door. Then you realized he had Kaminari in toe.

"Bakugou said you wouldn't mind," He gave a small smile as Bakugou locked the door. 

"He was right." The look you gave him was straight sinful and he returned it happily.

You were still in your set from earlier and the only thing covering it was a sweatshirt, which was quickly removed as you walked towards them, making sure to sway your hips gently.

The difference between the two was night and day, Kaminari was a red mess and frozen in place, Bakugou was confident, at least on the outside, and he had no hesitation when coming to wrap his arms around your slim waste. His lips were firm but soft as they pressed to yours, your red lipstick smeared against his chin and down to his jaw as you kissed your way to his neck.

"Slut." His tone was cruel and unforgiving and part of you was dying for it.

"You like that about me, don't you?" You felt his breath hitch in his throat as you licked a stripe up his neck.

Kaminari POV

Fuuuuucckkk.

I'll admit this was not the most comfortable situation I've been in, but damn if it wasn't hot as hell. They both knew what they were doing, they're both super confident. They stood for a moment, making out and it started getting heated. One motion and Y/N was flush between the wall and Bakugou. 

Bakugou started marking him up, Y/N's moans were so damn good, I practically came then and there. When he opened his eyes they made contact with mine, that look should be fucking illegal. His eyes were half lidded and dark with lust, his smile was sinful and his lips were smeared with red lipstick and swollen from Bakugou biting at them.

He called me over with his finger and I came over very awkwardly.  He pulled me by the collar to his lips and it was no wonder Bakugou was so damn obsessed with him. His lips were intoxicating and his nails scraping down my body made it even better. His nails reached the brim of my sweat pants and didn't hesitate to pull them down at least in the front as he began palming me through my boxers. I had to break the kiss to gain my breath back.

Second POV

You arched your back against the wall as Bakugou's hand came into contact with your neglected cock. 

"Please.. fuck me." You were breathless.

Bakugou chuckled darkly against your neck  and moved away, his eyes had a devilish look to them, "Get on all fours, Dunce can get the first turn on your ass." He was headed towards your desk as you fell onto your stomach on your bed. You only lifted your ass into the air, excitement taking over all your previous nervousness. 

You felt Kaminari come up behind you and heard a cap click. You recognized the smell, it was yours, Bakugou had gotten it from your desk. Kaminari moved your panties to the side, squeezing the cold liquid against your hole. He slowly pushed one finger past the ring of muscle, thrusting slowly.

Bakugou crawled under you so you were face level with his exposed cock. You wasted no time licking along the vein that ran from the base to the tip that leaked precum like a faucet.

"No fucking teasing." His voice was dangerous before you sunk down on the entirety of his cock, feeling it down your throat. You had a leg up with blowjobs since your quirk let you hold your breath for up to 10 minutes. You let your tongue work with a mind of it's own as you swallowed around his shaft.

Kaminari placed a second finger inside you and you moaned around  Bakugou's dick. You could feel Kaminari stretching you, the gentle burn satisfying your masochistic itch. You placed on hand on Bakugou's balls, playing with them in your hand. You made eye contact with him as you swallowed again, forcing his hips to thrust into your throat without a choice. Kaminari slid his fingers out, putting a little more lube in your asshole before pressing his tip to your little hole. He thrusted in only a little, he was insecure and you could tell. You pushed yourself up against him until he moved enough to be fully sheathed within you. 

You moaned around Bakugou's dick and that was it for him, he came down your throat and you made sure to get a taste this time, the sweat and salty liquid was warm in your mouth and you swallowed as much as you could. You pulled off after milking him as dry as you could.

Kaminari wasn't long either, he was still new to sex and it didn't take much for him to cum. He pulled out and came on your back. You still hadn't cum, your cock was aching and begging for release. Kaminari was down for the moment but Bakugou was already hard again, he flipped you on your back, slamming into your hole roughly. He fucked hard and fast, trying to find your prostate.

"AHHHH" You were screaming from it all, he'd found your sweat spot and was abusing it without mercy.

He placed a hand against your cock, stroking up and down as your hips moved of their own accord, thrusting into his hand.

"Good little whore. Getting off on your Master's cock so good, I bet you can't even tell what I'm saying you're so damn out of it." He was getting close to a second orgasm and his thrusts got messier and faster. 

"M-a- Master.... please let me cum p-AH- please Master!" You were so close, you needed this.

"Go ahead, show Master how good he made you feel."

With that you came, spraying all over your own stomach and chest. The squeeze finished Bakugou as he filled you with his seed.

You all laid there fore a moment before Kaminari broke the silence, "Round two?" 

Bakugou gave you look that look, he only gave you that look when you were little and he was getting ready to punish you, something you never reacted well to. 

"I have an idea," He licked his lips and you were too fucked out to be scared, "We can both fuck his little asshole at once, see if he can take two cocks at once." 

"I'm down, what about Y/N?" Kaminari looked at you.

"Can't hurt to try, right?" You closed your eyes and lifted your arms above your head, giving them full control over you and your body.

You felt Bakugou enter you, he was the larger of the two. Next came Kaminari, The stretch was painful, it felt like you were being splitting in half from the asshole and it hurt like a bitch.

"G- give me a m-moment." You needed to adjust and they seemed to understand.

3 minutes had passed and it still hurt like a little fucker, you felt bad making them wait so you just gave them the ok hoping it'd feel better as you went. You didn't expect how fast they started off, the pace was inhuman and Bakugou was definitely setting it. They were definitely enjoying the tightness, they were both on cloud fucking 9 but the situation was different for you. It was excruciating. 

just power through, you can take it.

You tried to keep your breathing even but tears streamed down your cheeks all the same. You couldn't take it, you didn't want to disappoint them but you couldn't take the burn anymore. You did the only thing you could think of.

"Re-d -- Red Light!"