35: Worry

Granger arrived home. Only Hanabi was there, as XBorg already left the house. She was sleeping on the couch. As Hanabi looks really tired, Granger didn't want to say anything to wake her up. He then slowly walks towards Hanabi. He touch his tie a few times in attempt to loosen it.

After Granger loosen his tie a bit, he chuckles when he could hear Hanabi snore a bit, before slowly lift Hanabi to their room. She doesn't even budge a little. He glance at the clock at the wall. It's 6 in the evening.

Granger decides to take a bath first, but a buzz from Hanabi's phone makes him feel anxious. HE grab her phone, before turn on. Granger see a text message from someone that he knew.

It's from Selena.

Granger chuckles

Granger chuckles. Selena is sharp. She knows him well.

Well, who cares? Hanabi will not trust them as she live with him. She'll never find out until she die. Let her be.

"Mmm Granger? You're home?" A faint voice from Hanabi makes Granger chuckles. He delete some messages from Selena and walks to her.

"Yes, baby. Your phone buzz for a while. I guess it was Hanzo. So, I blocked and delete it for ya." He put her phone away before kissed her forehead.

"Really? Hm, he kept on following me. How annoying." She pissed. Hanabi still half asleep, yawning. 

"Alright, I understand. I'll make sure he will never see you again. Now, can you cook for me baby? I'm quite hungry." Granger pat her soft hair. Hanabi nod, before she tries to stay awake.

"Sure. Go and take a bath, please." Hanabi stands up before hug him for a while. She pat her back before left for the kitchen.

*

Granger's in bath. He take a few minutes to enjoy the scent of lavender, before gives a few calls.

"Serve him right." He chuckles.

After a few minutes, Granger left the tub and changed his clothes. Hanabi already sit, ready to eat. She already served the foods on the table. Granger simply smile, before walks closer.

"Wow, what a cuisine." Granger whistle.

"Sit, let's eat." Hanabi grin.

"Of course, baby."

*

Claude sigh. Selena already sleeping tight next to him. He wrapped her phone tight.

"That sneaky Granger." Claude sigh.

After he reached home, Selena gave him an explanation about who is the two of them.

After Claude heard about it, he feel, angry. Who are they to treat Hanabi like that?

Claude just know about the illegal companies that Granger had. Prostitution, illegal weapons, and so on. He is a mafia.

Brown family are mafia.