I walk towards her, tsking. I slip my hand in the back pocket of her jeans. "Now where did you get that idea?" I ask as if it's not known that I was one the biggest player on campus, besides Reid, Chase and Kai. Yes Kai. People don't think he's as sex obsessed as the rest of us but I've known his my entire life and he has a reputation.

She pretends to think, "Oh I don't know how about the many, many girls gossiping about how amazing your dick is," She gives me a pout, "Though I don't know what their talking about."

I grab her nape in an instant and smash our lips together. Her breathy gasp getting cut off by my mouth. I press my lower half to her stomach, she whimpers.

"What was that about my dick?" I ask against her mouth.

"That it's not impressive." She says the last word followed by another gasp as my fingers go to her hair, pulling her head back to give me access to her neck.

"You sure about that? I could prove you wrong, oh but then your parents would hear your screams, do you want that?" I emphasize that by pushing her until we fall on her bed.

Her eyes widen, "No." It's barely a breath.

I raise my eyebrow, "No to what?"

She swallow, "Not here Rohan." But her chest is rising and falling rapidly.

I smirk, "Not yet, okay then, I'll remember that tonight." I say before giving her a long kiss and stand up from the bed. Then I see her figure skating trophies, I turn back to see her siting up. "You did figure skating?"

She looks back at the trophies, "Yeah, back in 7th grade." She stands up, "All the other girl were doing girly sports like dance, volleyball, gymnastics. And I'd got made fun of for playing hockey, so I quit and started figure skating. Though 2 years in and I was miserable, so I quit and started hockey again. I got bullied again but I had my hockey team and Lexi so I was fine." She shrugs.

"You got bullied for playing hockey? What bullshit."

She laughs, "Yeah well those movies where girl play hockey and aren't bullied are bullshit. And I had no brothers so I'd gotten bullied for trying to be like my dad and the son he never had but would've liked over me."

She runs her finger over her medals, "I was my parents rainbow baby. They'd gotten married young because they started dating in high school. Mom had always wanted a child. 3 miscarriages before she got pregnant with me. The another after me, which was high risk since she lost the baby at 6 months.

She looks at me, "I was going to be a big sister to a brother, but then..." She stops and shakes her head. "C'mon, diner's almost ready."

I want to say something, anything. I could hear the grief and longing in her voice. But she doesn't give me a chance and starts walking out.

I follow her downstairs and see that James is helping Cecilia by setting the table and then I see he walks towards Cecilia who's just now taking out the lasagna. He spins her around and kisses her deeply.

I look at Katherine and see her smiling. She continues down the stairs and walks into the kitchen, pulling her parents attention to her.

"Stop mackin' and bring the food." She says going to grab the tray, with no gloves.

I grab her waist and pull her back into me. "Gloves."

She makes an 'O' with her mouth, "Thanks, Cap." She goes and takes the gloves and grabs the tray. Her and James go to the table and set it with the food.

Cecilia gives me a questioning look, "Cap?"

I chuckle, "It's a joke. She made a remark about me being captain when we first met and used the title 'Cap'"

"Oh, yeah she's very..." She continues trying to find the words.

"Stubborn? Sarcastic? Always says what she's thinking? Yeah I've noticed. But it's admirable."

Cecilia laughs, "Yeah. She gets all that from her dad."

Cecilia goes to the table and I follow. I sit beside Katherine and we sit across from her parents. Once we're settled James looks at me, "So you play hockey? Accept any contracts or are you not going pro?"

I nod, "Yeah, I signed with the Blackhawks."

James nods, "Good team." He looks at Katherine. "What about you, princess?"

She looks down at her plate, "Uh, I'm still deciding." She gives me a quick look before looking back to her dad. "I have a lot of offers, and a lot of pro's and con's that I need to factor into each potential decision."

He nods, "Just don't take too long."

We continue talking until I mention something about getting my fist jersey and wearing it everywhere.

"That reminds me of when Katherine was younger." Cecilia says.

I'm all ears.

"Mom." Katherine whines.

But Cecilia ignores Katherine and smiles, "When she about, what? 2 years old, she went through James' closet and found his jersey. Now this was before she started hockey." She takes a sip of wine, "God she wore that jersey for weeks, and it was huge on her, so much so she'd run around the penthouse and stretch the jersey out so it would look like a butterfly, chanting, 'I'm a hockeyfly', then she figured out what James did and then announced she wanted to be like him and threw a tantrum when she couldn't go to one of his games."

I look at Katherine who's is dying from embarrassment, "Hockeyfly?" I ask while laughing.

She looks at me, "I was 2!"

"It's okay, I did embarrassing things when I was younger, Hockeyfly."

She narrows her eyes, "Like what, Cap?"

But I don't get to answer because James speaks, "What on your forehead?" We both freeze. We forgot to tell them about the fight at the game, shit.

She looks at me then to James, "At the game yesterday, while on the ice, there was this one player who kept...making remarks about me. So when I'd gotten the puck he bodychecked me hard enough that my helmet came off and I hit my head on the ice, then..."

James looks pissed, "And then?"

Katherine looks a me, "Uh, Rohan then...got in and punched him, repeatedly."

I then think that James is going to shit on me for it but he just looks at me, "Good." Then he goes back to eating.

Katherine looks at me then to my hands which have bruised and are cracked. I place my hand on her thigh, squeezing once.

Katherine smiles.