"N-No! I didn't lie! They were here when I left!" Kaminari said frantically. "How the hell should I fucking believe you?! You're the reason why they're here in the first place!" The redhead shouted, his teeth grinding and his forehead growing harder as his quirk unconsciously activated.

"I swear! Ask Taiga! Have Shinsou brainwash me! I'm telling the fucking truth!" Kaminari shouted in return. Kirishima's hardened fist hit Kaminari's face square in the nose, probably breaking it. The smaller male stumbled as he hit the back wall, holding his nose in pain.

"Where the hell are they?" Kirishima ordered. Cold metal was up against Kaminari's forehead as the redhead grew to a calmer rage. The blonde daringly opened his eyes to meet the barrel of a piston square in between his eyes. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you right now. Where. The fuck. Are they?!"

The sound of a gun being loaded distracted them from their one-sided conversation as a man hidden in the corner stood up. Without hesitation, Kirishima whipped his arm towards the strange man and shot.

A bang went out as Kirishima killed the first man of the night. The bullet ripped through his chest, blood spewing out and spraying the floor and some of Class 2-A's clothing. "Back to our conversation, Kaminari," Kirishima sneered, his eyes cruel and demanding.

The heroes in training opened their eyes in horror as their kind, former classmate ruthlessly killed someone, the dead body on their feet in front of them. Iida stepped forward, declaring something from his chest.

"Kirishima! You can't kill a man! You wanted to be a hero, remember?!" The taller man shouted. "Hell yeah, I wanted to be a hero! But I got expelled for being a 'villain'!" Kirishima shouted back, whipping around to face him. "So if it's a villain UA wants, it's a fucking villain UA gets! Now can it, before you end up like your brother!" Kirishima dangerously guested the barrel of his pistol to the dead man on the floor, now surrounded by a puddle of blood. The redhead's unsympathetic words hit Iida hard, his face falling as he put the helmet to his hero costume on.

Kirishima turned back to Kaminari, his eyes cast by a shadow of pure rage. The rest of the class was too nervous to say anything, their hero instincts being pushed from kicking in. "We're here to get (Name), remember? They're our main focus. Now where the hell-"

A scream cut Kirishima off, his eyes widening as he recognized the voice that was screaming for mercy and to be released.

"...(Name)!" He darted out the door, Kaminari and the class following him. The group immediately noticed the physical advancements he made. He was faster, stronger, and his reflexes sharp.

When he finally got to you, his eyes widened in horror. Forced into skimpy clothes, your face was bloody, the red liquid flowing down your neck and onto your chest and back. The room was cold, and your bluing skin was proof of that. Fresh bruises and cuts littered your body as you were suspended on a wooden board, your arms spread. Throwing knives were through the palms of your hands, blood slightly dripping out of your fingers. You were close to passing out from the pain, or near death, no one could tell.

"Nice of you to drop by, Eijirou Kirishima."

The redhead turned, a throwing knife barely missing his new victim's head. "Denki, I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were smarter than this," the male said. Kirishima's eyes flicked between the stranger and his old friend, quickly noticing that Kaminari was nearly a carbon copy of the man.

"Denki, you can't think that I'm that stupid to know that your silly little hero friends wouldn't come help to save this little bitch," the man gestured to you, your head hanging as tears rolled down your face.