Reveal

The quinjet landed, everyone walked out while still looking rather dazed, only Clint, Tony and Bruce were okay, but Clint seemed troubled, as if he was expecting something to happen.

All of them entered the house, with Clint in the front.

"Honey, I'm home!" He yelled out, making almost everyone pause.

After a few seconds of silence, and everyone examining this "safe house" which looked more like a regular house, a woman walked out from the kitchen, clutching her stomach slightly.

"Hi. Company. I'm sorry I didn't call ahead." He said as she was slightly confused at first.

"Hey." She said, approaching him and giving him a kiss.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony said as (Y/N) looked at him with a bewildered expression.

"I know all your names." Clint's wife, Laura, says with a smile as everyone just kind of stands around awkwardly.

"Oh, incoming!" Clint calls out as two kids run out and charge at Clint.

"Dad!" They yell excitedly as he hugs them both.

"Hey there! How you guys doing?" He asks, kissing his daughter on the head and patting his sons head as well.

"These are... Smaller agents." Tony says, clearly confused.

"Dad, dad, did you bring Auntie Nat?" His daughter asked before his son butted in.

"What about Uncle (Y/N)?" They nagged at him.

Before he could answer, both of them saw the two said individuals standing among the group.

"Why don't you give her a hug and find out?" Natasha asks as Clint's daughter runs at her and hugs her.

"Come here champ! I haven't seen you in so long, look how big you've gotten!" (Y/N) says as Clint's son runs at him and (Y/N) lifts him up in the air like a doll.

While that was happening, Steve approached Laura.

"I'm sorry for barging in on you."

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony added as Clint smiled.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint states as Laura turns to him.

"Honey, I missed you." She tells him as he smiles at her notion.

Natasha, having been almost choked to death by Clint's daughter, approaches Laura and puts a hand on her stomach.

"How's little Natasha, huh?" She asks as Laura smiles awkwardly.

"She's... Nathaniel." She replies as Natasha dons a shocked look on her face.

"Traitor." She exclaims as (Y/N) laughs at this.

"But Auntie Nat, can't you get us cousins as well?" Clint's daughter asks as she runs in front of Natasha again.

"What do you mean?" Nat, rather confused, asks.

"I mean, you and Uncle (Y/N) are together right? Can't you just kiss and then we have cousins?" Clint's son asks from the top of (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"Alright little guy, that's enough playing for now." (Y/N) says as he puts him down.

Pretending they didn't hear anything, Natasha and (Y/N) minded their own business.

"But I'm serious here Clint. Look how much he's grown! At his age, I was already swinging my sword until my arms nearly fell off. What do you say? Isn't he re-" Before (Y/N) could even finish the question, Laura sent him a look and Clint only smiled.