25. the one with the make up and three seasons of DTS

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't sound too bad" I grinned to the phone laying on my back.

"I guess not. What about you, what's the plan for the day?" he asked sounding little more energetic.

"I thought I would just lay here and maybe, a big maybe, go through the photos from yesterday" I told him. "And maybe even watch some Netflix" I added.

"Ambitious" he laughed. "Any idea what you're gonna watch?" he asked.

"Not really, I've heard about this one series about these idiots who drive around in cars just like you" I messed with the guy.

"I think I've heard about that too, gotta say that the cast is pretty good looking" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Haven't heard anything about that tho" I laughed and could imagine the face Lando was pulling.

"Honestly tho, now that you actually know us and what's going on in the paddock, I promise you that it'll be one hell of a comedy" he stated. "And I wouldn't be too surprised if it made you wanna hit someone either" he added.

"You are actually making me gonna watch it, aren't you?" I laughed.

The line went silent. "Oh, I'm nodding my head just that you know, I totally forgot you can't see me" a confused Lando explained from the other end.

"Better?" I asked as I turned the facetime on.

"Better." I could now see Lando's smiling face as he laid on his stomach on the hotel bed. I opened my laptop and Netflix after that. "What are you doing?" Lando asked shrinking his brows as he stared at me through the screen.

"Opening my Netflix" I simply stated.

"Why?" he asked already knowing what I was doing.

"You know why, to see some of this 'good looking cast' of yours" I grinned. "You're gonna watch it with me" I added and a little smile spread over Lando's lips.

"You're really gonna make me watch myself?" he asked laughing.

"Uhm yes, I'm not gonna watch this alone and I'm gonna need someone to explain me all this complicated stuff" I smirked. "Of course if you have something better to do..." I began.

"To be honest this sounds the best idea so far" he smiled and pushed himself up from the bed .I guessed he was going to get his laptop. "Okay, so we're gonna start at the same time, ready?" he asked after a while once he had gotten back.

"Yep" and we both played press.

--

"So this is basically a document of Danny with some other stuff?" I asked after three episodes.

"You need to me more patient" he answered laughing.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing, at least he is good looking like you promised" I gave him my opinion. "Must be hard to be teammate to someone that hot" I added just to mess with him.

"Oh wow" Lando placed his hand on his heart. "I'm hurt, but yeah it is very hard" he then added laughing.

"It's also pretty weird to see Carlos in black and yellow" I pointed out as Carlos walked on the screen in his Renault team wear.

"Yeah" was all Lando said clearly invested the series which made me laugh a bit.

--

A tear rolled down my eye as I watched the beginning of the episode eight. Videos of Jules rolled on the screen. I had heard the way Charles talked about him and how much he missed him and watching this, well it felt too familiar.