lead me

I was thrilled. I never drank so much and felt so good. It usually ended up with me throwing up or passing out, but not this time. I was dancing to the beat of the latino music, reggaeton, salsa and bachata. Sweaty bodies brushed me and they were so close but I didn't care. I didn't have a partner, but I didn't need one, I enjoyed myself way too much.

Now that was a sexy combo for club music. I felt like I owned the dance floor. I've completely forgotten about my friends. Lost them in the crowd somewhere. Well, not just them, I was in my own world where I was the center of attention and I was feeling myself. Everything was blurry.

Until I saw blue.

It pulled me into the depth and I was drowning in an ocean. Sounds cliche, right?

I stopped breating for a moment when I noticed a hot stranger who owned that eyes.

Woah!

I can't belive such a hot guy approached me. I guess confidence really is sexy.
Fake it till you make it.

"You look incredible," he whispered into my ear and I blushed. I felt little tingles where I felt his breath.

Mint.

Finally a guy with a good oral hygiene. I apprechiate that.

"Thank you."

"What is your name" I couldn't understand with music being so loud.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you" he shrugges it off.

"Doesn't matter", that much I understood. He offered me his hand and I accepted it.

He pulled me in and we started dancing bachata.

We were so close. I only took a months class and was scared to continue because it was such an intimate dance.

And I was scared of intimacy.

But I craved it.

It was so hot how I did everything he wanted. He swirled me, touched me, pulled me in, then pulled me out and I was lost. Lost in this new sensation and lost in his touch.

I didn't know where was I, what was my name and what I was doing. He was guiding me and my body listened. He was my leader and I liked it.

I would call myself control freak, but, oh, how good it was to let go.

"You are such a good dancer" I felt shivers down my spine. His voice was so sexy. All of him was completely delicious. With that ashy brown hair, a five o'clock shadow, strong and defined jaw.

Oh, man!

I wanted to jump him so bad.
And I think I just might have the courage tonight.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but I swear his touch sobered me up. I think I never felt something so intensly and I don't know if I could feel that while drunk.

"I'm really not. You are perfect", i said and he smiled at me. My legs would give out if he did it again. My panties were so wet I could probably drain them.

"Fuck me!"

What was that?

Fuck!

Did I just do it? Did I just said that to him?

In front of all these people who were in their own worlds but still.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"I thought you'd never ask", I heared him say when the music stopped for a moment. I felt his hand grabing mine and he took me through the crowd. I was shivering. In anticipatin, fear and passion.

Dirty Dancingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें