You're an Idol in a Secret Relationship with your Manager and Mark is on Staff

Request: HI! i was wondering if we could have more of shifting towards you mark 😫🤲

Answer: Ooooooh yes we can!!!! Domestic!Mark is basically Shifted!Mark, why don't we focus on real-world Mark?

Non-Idol Mark/Idol Reader AU

TW: Sasaeng Behavior, Implied Sex, Stalking, Non-Consensual Photos, Mild Voyeurism

Y/N Pronouns: Female (She/Her)

Genre: Angst, Drama

Word Count: 1.4K

Can be read without reading the first fic but it is strongly recommended that you do read it!

~

"Mark, we need you over here on stage left," one of the producers shout. Mark fumbled with the camera in his hands and immediately made his way over. "You said you'd be focusing on (Y/N) for this stage, right? Just hand her everything she or the stylists need, yeah?"

"Yeah, I can do that," Mark says. "Uh... mind if I take a few pictures too? A couple of us on the team want to put together a collage for their two year anniversary."

"Do whatever you want just don't get in the way of filming," his producer dismisses him and walks off. Mark goes through the various pictures he already had of you in his camera.

"Hi, there," your voice sends his head spiraling.

"Hey, what's up?" Mark turns the camera off and lets it hang on his neck. He looked up at you and, just like that, there was this spark. He felt it, and he wondered if you did too. It was a spark of familiarity, and you had the most peculiar look on your face.

"I've seen you working a few of our schedules so I figured I'd introduce myself," you laughed. Wow, did he love listening to it. But he couldn't help but wonder why you walked up to him, he was in awe just standing next to you. "Why so tense? I don't bite," you joked with him. Mark just chuckled awkwardly. He had to keep reminding himself that you didn't know who he was, or at least not yet.

"Uh, yeah, I'm Mark, I just transferred to the ANiMA team from-"

"Marketing, right?" You finished for him. Mark stopped in the middle of his sentence, had you been paying attention to him too?

"Promotional Design, actually, but I used to work in marketing... How'd you know?" Mark gasps. Maybe that spark from earlier meant more than just him overthinking things.

"Oh, I meant to make a joke because your name is Mark, you know?" You smiled. "Filming doesn't start for a bit, so make sure you eat some snacks beforehand, I'm not sure how many breaks we get to have," you sighed. "Are you in charge of filming the behinds?" You looked at his camera.

"Yeah! Or, uh, I'm like a backup just in case they need more footage," Mark says. "How about you? You should eat too."

"Ah, I had a big breakfast so I think I'll be good for the rest of filming," you said. Bullshit, Mark's seen your diet schedule given by the company. "Sorry for coming up to you so suddenly, you just remind me so much of someone I know. Have we met before?"

'Yes.' Oh, how he wanted to say that. He wanted to sit you down and talk about all the things you've done together, all of the late nights and all of the early mornings spent together, all of the songs you both sang together at the park or next to the lake. He wanted to reminisce with you about the times you'd accidentally make a mess in the kitchens or nearly knock something over.

He wanted to tell you that you'd saved his life a number of times already and he wanted to tell you that he loved you so much more than anyone ever would.