The Neos have been working hard, and the best way to pay them back is with food!

Request: Hello, can i request a Mafia! NCT 127 scenario when the reader cooks for them all? The dishes are up to you kekeke~ The reader is worried because all NCT 127 members are working hard and they want to do something for them 🥺💕

Answer: Yes, yes, and yes! I haven't written for the Mafia 127 boys in a while, so this sounds fun!

Mafia AU

Genre: Crack

TW: Language

Word Count: 1.4K

~

The door to the 127 Bunker slammed open, causing you to drop your cereal all over the table. You were going to yell at the boys, until you realized the mix of tired and pissed off on their faces. You shut your mouth and watched all of them walk into their rooms without another word.

This was the seventh time this month, it had to be. They were all working so hard to finally clear all their debts with SM so they could be home free but with every mission its like SM finds another way to fine the boys and lock them further into the prison that was the mafia. It must suck, really, and you're just here for the ride, they actually have very real things they have to worry about. All you had to do was relay messages from the Manager to Taeyong, which was a simple enough job, but if even one detail was messed up it could mean your life, but that was it, that was all you had to do. Meanwhile the guys are out there probably getting beat up and all you did was sit down in the Bunker and await your next call. Speaking of, you picked up your phone, answering your call from the Manager, while also pulling out your pen and notepad.

"Hello?"

"Central Seoul, Debt Pick-Up, Man in his forties, goes by Na Mingyu, he owes around $40,000."

"Yes, sir," you finish writing down the details of the assignment. "Is that all, sir?"

"Tell N-1 and N-12 that they need to return to SuperM as soon as they finish this assignment."

"Yes, sir, are there any details I need to explain to the two of them?"

"No."

"Yes, sir," you finish writing down the second assignment. "Is that all, sir?"

"Yes. I'll call back with your next assignment." Then he hung up. You shoved your pen back in your pocket and walked up to Taeyong's room, knocking on it gently.

"Come in..." You pushed the door open and found Taeyong hunched over his laptop, his jacket and gun tossed lazily on his bed and the rest of his room in a similar disarray.

"The Manager called."

"Already? What does he want us to do now?"

"It's another Debt Pick-Up job," you explained. "Also, he wants you and Mark to head over to SuperM once the assignment is finished." You heard Taeyong sigh.

"Okay, I'll tell Mark for you, he's kind of pissed off right now so I don't want him to lash out on you on accident," Taeyong says. "You just go relax, or something," you didn't miss how tired his voice sounded. But all you did was nod and exit the room.

Now what can you do for these boys?

The next day you watched the members file out of the Bunker, each of them waving quick goodbyes to you before they left and, once Johnny was out, you shut the door and locked it, being ready to set your plan into motion.

You pulled the refrigerator open, going through what ingredients you had. You had miraculously convinced Jeno and Renjun to take your shopping list and buy everything you needed so that the guys wouldn't realize you were up to something and, luckily for them, it looks like they got everything you needed. You took out each ingredient, preparing them appropriately before placing the left overs of the ingredients back in the fridge and you started your work.