My eyes once again drift to the gorgeous strange woman and I wish I could turn my mind off. Instead a tiny part of me is worried she may not want this. I have not personally spoken to her and do not want to do anything that would make her uncomfortable.

As Janelle comes apart, I can no longer ignore the questions searing at my conscience.

"Hi." I try not to cringe. Hi? Really?
"Are you okay with me touching you?" Dammit, I blew it. I sound like a kid about to hit second base for the first time.

"Is he sweet?" Is she talking to me? What? No, of course she's not. I don't think so.

Damn me, but I cannot think with those dark eyes looking at me like that.

"The sweetest." Janelle answers propping herself up on her shoulders.

"Then how about a little birthday treat?" My eyes dart between the two girls. I think she was talking to me that time. Right?
When her soft hand touches my chest, I think I might combust. I am so off kilter, she easily pushes me down on the bed. I swallow loudly looking up at her.

So delicious. So tempting.

I feel another pair of hands reach in my boxers and pull out my dick which is as hard as rock.

The goddess in front of me leans down until I can feel her pressed up against me.

It would be way too embarrassing if I blew my load right now. Right?

"I don't want you to be sweet." Her smooth voice carresses me ears sending a shiver up my spine.
"Take what you want."
Now that is consent if I have ever heard it.

What I want is to kiss her, but she is gone before I can. Then I feel two hot wet velvety tongues on my dick.

Shit! What is the least sexy thing I can think of? Baseball?

"Uhh, fuck!" I groan when I feel a tongue swirl around my sensitive tip.
I look down and there she is, taking my head into her mouth.

Holy shit, that feels good.

She begins sucking like her life depends on it while doing things with her tongue that should be illegal. My hands bury themselves in her hair as she sucks my soul out of my fucking body. All while Janelle is licking my shaft like a fucking ice-cream cone.

The combination of all of these sensations has me losing my fucking mind. I feel my balls growing heavy and a familiar tingling that signals my end, but I do not want this to be over just yet.

But I don't want to stop

Baseball. Hockey. Fucking oldman Ben.

Nothing fucking works and I am blowing my load faster than I have in years.

Bloody hell. What was that? I feel like I just had an out of body experience.

I am still trying to catch my breath when I notice the two girls kneeling on either side of me beginning to make out right on top of me.

Are they tring to kill me?

I enjoy the deeply erotic view for a few minutes before I feel ready for a second round.
Sitting up, I grab the goddess by her hair and finally taste her lips. Full pouty lips kiss me back and I moan at the taste of them. Sticking my tongue down her throat, she does not miss a beat and begins to massage my tongue with hers. Yep, definitely good to go now.

I reluctantly disengage and get up off the bed looking for the condoms Janelle keeps in her bedside dresser.

Unfortunately, I do not know what she likes, but I know Janelle likes being degraded and watched.

"Take me." Janelle begs sitting up on the bed.
I cannot get this stupid thing on fast enough.

"Gladly."

Once the condom is on, I pull Janelle's legs closer to me making her fall on the bed before spreading them apart. She has always loved a little force.

I wrap my hand around her throat settling between her legs before applying pressure safely.

"Now, be a good little slut and take this cock." I push inside her soaking cunt swiftly making her cry out. I thrust into her a few times while watching my goddess as she slips as finger inside herself.

Holy fucking shit. They are definitely trying to kill me.

When I feel Janelle is on the edge, I gather all of my self control and pull out. She literally whimpers.

"Were you about to come without my permission?" She whimpers again only this time it is out of need.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please just fuck me." She begs but my eyes look past her at the soaking wet pussy with two fingers thrusting in and out of.

"On your back." She instantly obeys. I lean over her and watch her eyes fill with lust. Removing the condom, I smirk down at her.
"I think I'll fuck this pretty little mouth instead." She squirms as I reposition us so my she takes me in her mouth.

She squirms uncomfortably, but wraps her mouth around my head.

My face also happens to be between a pair of sexy thighs. Placing a few kisses in the innermost part of said thighs I look up at her. I do jot know what I was expecting, but she instantly removes her fingers from her most intimate place and stares at me desperately. Wantonly. She is needy for attention, but waiting for me to make a move. For me to take control. Fuck me if that isn't hot. I quickly replace her with my mouth, finally tasting her. And fuck, she tastes even better than I expected. Like the sweetest sin of all.

Best birthday ever!

----------------------------------------------
Is it hot in here or is it me?
Just me? Cool.