[Hagrid sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrella and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out and the fire starts. The family gasps.]

Camila: Wicked.

Harry: [puts cake down] Excuse me, who are you?

Hagrid: Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Course, you'll know all about Hogwarts.

Harry: Sorry, no.

Hagrid: No? Blimey, Harry and Camila, didn't you both ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?

Harry: Learned what?

Hagrid: You're a wizard, Harry and You're a witch, Camila.

"You know Hagrid saying that to her like this maybe offensive because witch is sometimes use as a insult among us muggleborns." said Lily while Hagrid sheepishly smiles at her.

[Harry looks confused]

Camila: What ? Eww I am not a ulgy thing who baths in people's blood and does balck magic.

"What" many Purebloods mumbled under their breath so Ted decide to speak at their confusion "This is how witches are described in the muggle world."

Then Sirius started laughing saying "Mother that suits you very well."
everyone laughed even Orion had a small smile on his face and Walburga glared at Sirius.

Harry: I-I'm a what?

Camila: A lizard harry , a lizard.

Hagrid: A wizard. And a thumping good one at that, I'd wager. Once you train up a little.

Harry: No, you've made a mistake. I can't be...a-a wizard. I mean, I'm just... Harry. Just Harry.

Camila: and I am cute, lovely, beautiful Camila.

"She got that attitude from you, Prongs." said Remus and James just smiled cheekily.

Hagrid: Well, just Harry and cute Camila. Did you two ever make anything happen? Anything you two couldn't explain when you were angry or scared? [Harry softens his expression while Camila's face light up] Ah.

[Dudley whimpers. Hagrid hands Harry and Camila the same letter that has been sent the past but Camila quickly took out the letter from her pocket that she hide in the closet. Harry and Camila opens the letters.]

Harry/Camila: Dear, Mr./Ms. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Vernon: [to Hagrid] they'll not be going! We swore when we took them in, we'd put a stop to this rubbish!

Harry: You knew? You knew all along and you never told me?

Petunia: Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter, and then she had you two, and I knew you'd both be just the same, just as strange, just as ... abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you two.

"Can't believe Evans is related to this hag" said Sirius with a eye roll.

Camila: [to Petunia, angrily] Blown up? You told us our parents died in a car crash!

Hagrid: A car crash? A car crash kill James and Lily Potter?

Petunia: We had to tell him something
.
"How about the word called 'TRUTH' said Regulus sarcastically.

Camila: How about the word 'Truth' ?

Regulus again blushed as he again said the same thing as Camila

Hagrid: It's an outrage! It's a scandal!

[As the Dursleys argue with Hagrid, no one, including Camila, is noticing Dudley taking the twin's cake away]

Vernon: they'll not be going!

Hagrid: Oh, and I suppose a great Muggle like yourself's going to stop him, are you?

Harry: Muggle?

Hagrid: [to Harry, calmly] Non magic folk. [he immediately draws his attention back to Vernon and Petunia in anger] The twin's had their name down ever since they were born! [As Hagrid was talking, Dudley was munching on twin's cake.] they're going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and they'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore.

[Harry smiles upon hearing Dumbledore's name but Camila has a doubt about this Dumbledore guy]

Vernon: I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach them magic tricks!

"No, he did not" said the marauders.
Then they started planning Vernon's funeral "I will bring flowers" said Remus," I will get the place" said Sirius and "I will bring the Coffin" said James. "Boys" Euphemia potter scolded and smacked them in the hand but they were still ready to start the funeral.

[Hagrid whips out his umbrella and points it at Vernon, threateningly.]

Hagrid: Never, insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me.

[Hagrid finally sees Dudley eating Twin's cake, and aims his umbrella at his rear. He fires a magic spark at it, causing a grey tail to grow.]

Dudley: Ahh!

[The Dursleys shriek in both fright and horror, as they run off out of sight. The twin's laughs at this, so does Hagrid.]

Camila: Sir, can you teach me how to do it ?
[camila asked shyly trying to control her laugh]

Lily and James awwed at how cute their daughter looked.

Hagrid: Maybe, in the future.

Hagrid: Oh, um, I'd appreciate if you two didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic.

Camila: Your secret is safe with us.
[camila said while acting like she is closing her mouth like a zipper]

Harry: [Nods] Okay.

Hagrid: [checks his pocket-watch] Ooh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off. [he goes off to the door and pulls it down again, before stepping out and Camila follows him. He turns to Harry] Unless you'd rather stay, of course. Hmm?

[He walks out. Harry grins, looks back at the direction where the Dursleys are gone, and grins again, before grabbing his jacket and joins Hagrid on their journey to London.]