Chapter 19....

🖤🖤

Taehyung and Jae hin left right away with Jae hin's car...

Tae was not uttering a word which worried the other a lot... He wanted to ask but was scared of how Taehyung might react so he decided to stay quiet.

Tae looked outside while bitting his nails.

After a few moment of silence, Jae hin stopped the car in a parking of a fast food.

JH: Hum... I'm gonna buy something to eat... He said hesitating.

Tae just gulped and kept looking outside.

Jae hin sighed and went to buy food for them...

Actually, he wanted Tae to be alone a moment so he could cry in peace without getting embarassed in front of him and keeping it for himself.

That's what happened....

Once he entered the place, he looked throught the window and saw Taehyung covering his face and bursting in tears.

He stayed there a long moment observing the boy. Then, he decided to come back with the burgers and French fries he just bought.

JH: Are you feeling better?

Tae sniffed and wiped away his tears.

JH: tae.

The blondy raised his eyes at him.

Jae hin caressed his cheek and smiled.

JH: I'm tired of seeing those tears on your pretty face. Aigoo. Aigo ah.. He said as he wiped Taehyung's cheek gently.

JH: A princess never cry right?

Taehyung didn't want to but he ended up smiling and chuckling at Jae hin.

JH: Ahhh.. There. I'm proud of myself... Come here...

He pulled Tae in a tight hug and caressed his hair.

JH: I don't know at all why you are crying but I still feel concerned... Aish.. I made you cry on our first date.

Tae:*giggles*

JH: Shall we ho back home?

Taehyung thought a long moment and smiled..

Tae: No. *sniff* Let's finish this date in style.

A smile curved on Jae hin's face and he held his hand.

JH: Where do you want to go?  It's late an I doubt there are restaurants opened.

Tae: we are at Seoul not Canada here.

JH:*laugh*

Tae: I want to go to... Mmmm. The beach. He said looking at Jaehin who was quiet surprised.

JH: what?

Tae: Bring me to the beach.

JH:*laugh* Yaa.  What is this request?  The sea is at miles from here.

Tae: Yeah.. I want to be far from here.

JH: Taehyung...I'll do anything for you... But we will do it another time okay?  I promise. I'll take you to the beach. And the best beach ever. Hawaii or California, Madagascar and many others but for now, let's stay at Seoul.

Taehyung chuckled.

Tae: You'll take me abroad?

JH: Yeah. And even in the space, North pole, south... Everywhere you want.