Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one

Start from the beginning

Ryukyu: "The investigation and siege of designated the villain group, Shie Hassaikai. It's a big job that might lead to the League of Villains." She said it making us three shocked.

Michael POV (After Kirishima defeated the powered up villain.)

Fat Gum: "His quirk powered up...?" He asked as he tried to remember something about it and he did. "That drug's banned in Japan, right? Based on how short the effects lasted, it must've been an inferior version made in Asia. The ones made in the U.S. last at least an hour or two." He said it and Kirishima was amazed about how much he knew about this drug. Not gonna lie, I was too, but not that much like Kirishima, because back in America many villains used this drug, so it wasn't something rare there.

Kirishima: "You know a lot about it! Wow!" He said it amazed as I looked at Amajiki, who was looking at his hands, that drug that erased his quirk was really that we didn't expect.

Fat Gum: "In the past, I'd work with coppers and catch guys like that all day." He said it remembering those days.

Policeman: "Fat! About the gun that guy fired, it's been broken into pieces by someone's quirk. Also, this isn't normal gun. Anyway, I'll investigate and report back." He said it as he ran up to us and stretched out little plastic bag with guns pieces.

Fat Gum: "Thanks for going out of your way to let me know." He said it with the smile.

Kirishima: "Are you all right?" He asked Amajiki, who turned to face him.

Amajiki: "It sucks." He said it as he grabbed his hood and lowered it down to cover his face.

Kirishima: "To make it so you can't use your quirk... What a terrible way to treat a hero!" He said offended.

Amajiki: "More importantly, you defended me. Just like Mirio, you're a person who shines brightly, like the sun." He said it calmly.

Kirishima: "If you're going to say that, then you're like the sun, too, for introducing me and Michael to this place!" He said it trying to cheer him up.

Amajiki: "Just like that. You two are amazing, you know." He said it calmly .

Fat Gum: "Why don't we have them take a look at you at the hospital? There's something I want to investigate there, too. Why don't we stop by the agency first and then go?" He asked us with the smile trying to cheer the mood up.

Amajiki: "Okay." He said it calmly.

Kirishima: "Yes, sir!" He yelled out as I just thumbed up in answer.

(Time skip. Tomorrow, morning, campus of UA.)

Your POV

Me, Ochaco and Tsuyu walked out from dorms and saw Izuku, Kirishima and Michael.

Ochaco: "Oh? Morning! You three going in today?" She asked cheerfully.

Izuku: "Yeah." He answered as he nodded.

Tsuyu: "What a coincidence. We are, too." She said it cheerfully.

(Y/N) and Michael: "Why am I starting to think that we all going to the same place?" We asked in unison.

Kirishima: "I don't think this is going to happen." He said it with poker face.

(Time skip. Sir Nighteye's Agency.)

Kirishima: "Remember what I said? Forget it." He said it with poker face, when we all walked in the same building and I must say that there is a lot of heroes here, even Aizawa-sensei was here!

Nejire: "Hey, hey, what's this? What're we gonna do?" She asked as she walked up to Ryukyu. "Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was a meeting, I know, but what about?" She asked her as she hugged her by her neck.