A Party

One wonderful thing about your parents trusting you, they don't check up in your room after you claim to be going to bed. They trust the fact that you will be in there sleeping like an angel instead of sneaking out your window to go to some party, with a few cute males. Well infact that is what I am doing right this moment. Slipping out my window, on the second floor, that takes a bit of skill, for some. But my house has a "fire" latter. as my feet hit the white chain steps I look down at Thomas's car, he was the driver. At this point I wasn't sure if I should go, in my whole life I never took one sip of any alcohol, and now I was going to some party, and who knows how many alcohol there is. Plus the pressure, and there is just so much possibilities of what could go wrong, more than the ones that would be just fine.

         I was down, my heels touching the grass, my short dress made my legs freeze in the cold chill of the night. I turned my head to look around, neighboors in my neighborhood were assholes and told my mother everything. When the spot was clear I darted away. Like flash! Not really, I was kind of slow, trying to run in my heels. Hunter was standing out the door opening it for me. I smiled and bit my lower lip as I hopped in the middles of four guys. Jake and chris were on my left and Aj and Hunter were on my right. Kyle was up front with Thomas. Jeez I was smushed. Hunter was practically on top of me, and Chris on the other side.

        "It will be better when we get there!" chuckled Jake. Jake, he had blonde smooth hair that stuck up in the front, blue eyes and perfectly straight teeth. His skin was fair and he had an extremely amazing body, not that I look that much.

         "I hope."

         The ride there was pretty quiet, but as we showed up we heard the music blaring, and the door was open, people dancing with beer bottles in their young hands. Butterflies finally bunched in my stomach, making me feel too nervous to go in. The boys were hopping out of the car, I sat staring into the house packed full of high schoolers.

         "Hey you coming hon?" Asked Aj, he looked concerned. "Hey Hunter, look she's pale!"

         Hunter ran back and sat next to me, in the cool car. "Hey it's okay, you don't have to drink or anything, remember I said I wouldn't if you didn't."

         Hunter offered me his hand and I took it, without hesitation, which was shocking. My heart stopped beating as he helped me into the house, everyone was dancing inappropriatly, and drinking, stumbling around and playing beer pong. I scratched my head, wishing I hadn't slipped out of my window. I glanced over at Hunter's adorable face, and he seemed depressed, I could tell he wanted to party, but I was bringing him down.

         "Hey Hun-hunter, can you bring me a beer?" Oh regrets. Was I dinally going to drink my first beer, freshman year my first beer?

         He looked confused, "Uh, Capri!"

         "Do I need to get one myself?" I asked with a hint of attitude, and a crooked smile.

         He left my side, he was gone. Getting me my first sip of alcohol. I bet that one beer will get me drunk, not just tipsy full on dunk. I won't be able to climb up that latter, I am going to have to stay somewhere. That wouldn't turn out well, all the trust of my mom would be absolutely gone. No I can't drink that whole beer.

        "Here."

         I grabbed the cold beer, shut my eyes and took my first gulp. It wasn't even a sip. I didn't realize I was chugging it, it tasted so fresh, and good. I felt Hunter's smooth hand push the beer away from my lips, and I opened my eyes to see things fuzzy. Woah.

         "Hey, slow down, you told me you never drank before, you're going to be sick!" he put his arm around my waist and made me walk somewhere.

          I was too confused to know where at the moment, I wasn't drunk or anything just surprised I gulped so much of that beer, that I still had in my hand. I hadn't even realized. My palm felt my forehead as I took a deep breath looking around, no one was here, in this bed room. What was he doing?

          "You should lay down, don't drink anymore, I really didn't want you to come. Well I did, but you shouldn't drink, you could get sick, or hurt. People do dumb things when they are drunk, you should know that hon."

          I sat on the bed and took another drink, "I don't feel anything, I am perfectly fine!" I patted the bed next to me for him to sit.

          He sat down and stroked my hair, "I don't feel safe with you drinking."

          "Just let me," I whined and took another sip. I never thought it would taste so good, and it was almost like after I took a sip, I needed another one.

          Hunter sighed and plumped back. His arms were out on both sides of the checkered quilt. I lay back as well, his arm under my thin body. I looked at him, in the dim light he looked so perfect. His plump lips looked so kissable, but I couldn't. We were just friends, good friends at that. Right when I was about to sit up, he turned towards me.

          "You can finish that one, then I will take you home okay?"

         "What's the problem, I've never been to a party, and now that I am you don't want me here, what is your girlfriend here waiting for you or something, I told you, you don't have to stay with me! I am fine!" Oh no, my words were slurred, and I defiantly wasn't acting myself. How could almost one full beer make me drunk?

          He sat up looked frusterated, "No! Look you are already drunk Capri! I can't, I can't let you get hurt. Or, just. It doesn't matter Capri, I shouldn't of even brought you here!"

          Maybe he was right, I didn't know anyone here, and I was already drunk. But I felt numb, I didn't feel hurt, or even confused, I felt like dancing, and staying here and being free! Although that wasn't me. I swore to myself I wouldn't turn into a partier, but I never new how it feels to be one.

          "Lets dance!" I giggled sitting up. That is one thing I do know what it is like, I can slow dance, I can dance like the girls were out in the other room. I can do Ballet, I am a dancer, I always have been since I was little. I watched dancing shows and practiced in my room all the time.

           I started dancing, you know when girls dance with guys in movies, or at clubs. I was doing the same thing to Hunter, and he seemed to be enjoying himself at least a little, with his smile and dimples showing. He couldn't even stop me. He finally started to dance himself. The music dancing in my ears, my body moving, My head spinning, and me feeling numb. All the things that made this party worth it to me, plus I was dancing with a guy!

         "No we need to stop!" Hunter cried grabbing my waist and looking down into my eyes.

         I glared at him, then to his lips. They looked so perfect and wonderful, I wanted to touch them with my own. Before I could even think my eyes were shut and our lips were touching. I felt like a princess, I felt like flying! I moved my arms up and wrapped them around his neck. We kissed over and over again, his hands moved slowly down, he was touching the upper part of my.. Well you know! It seemed so magical, almost like a dream...