Sick Time

Woot! First weekend since school has started, no more waking up when it still looks like night outside. Sad thing is, I am sick! I rarely, and I mean very rarely get sick, seriously. The last time I was sick I was ten, that is five years ago! I must have a good amune system. That would make sense since I am very active and eat obnxiously healthy all the time. My parents say I am not like a fifteen year old, I am more like a twenty one year old hot single lady or something. Which I highly doubt, I am no where near being hot, at least in my oppinion. Even more what sucks about when I get sick its usually bad, and now I have the darn flu!

         I lay in my bed looking up am my polk-a-dotted ceiling with a huff. My room was absolutely freezing, even with the blanket covering my body. A glass bowl was placed on my stomach, I could feel freezing bites from it come under the blanket, and I moaned. My mother looked at me wickedly.

         "What? You don't want that, you would rather through up all over the damn ground?" She fussed gripping the bowl in her manly hands.

         I rolled my eyes and turned my head, "Gee just put it on my stomach and give me a reason to throw up, putting so much freezing pressure, what a wonderful 'mother'!" I put air quotations around mother.

         My moms face turned evil, she looked like a goblin as she set the bowl on my nightstand. "Call me mother one more time and your going to get grounded and your going to have to sleep out side, I don't give a damn how sick you are Missy!" She clomped out of my room with her knee high boots.

         I couldn't help but whisper, "You should really get some old lady shoes, they would fit you much better!"

         I shut my eyes trying to relax, when I felt a sharp stabbing in my stomach. My face crinkled up in pain as my hands clenched my stomach. I knew why this was, I was going to throw up. I sighed and turned quickly to the table beside my bed, and I grasped the bowl helplessly trying to aim into it. Liquid flew out of my mouth, and as I watched it I felt sicker, and through up again. One mager issue with me having the flu, when I see throw up, I throw up, or as some say barph. Although I really hate saying that, it sounds so much more inpolite. So its just a continuious thing until I can forcibly stop myself.

         This really sucks, I was planning on going "bike riding", when truly I was going to try to hang out with Hunter. I guess we had gotten pretty close, like best friend close, no where from boyfriend and grilfriend close, I doubt I am ready for that. What's even more sweet is that Dylan and Hunter used to be friends, before Hunter found out what a douche Dylan was to me, so I feel some what lucky. So far this year hasn't been to bad except me finally getting sick!

         I have home work too! Damn, at least its only painting stuff, we are supposed to start on the back ground. I like this painting class more than the one I had in Junior high, because we had to copy famous artists, now we got to look up images in google, and paint those, any way we wanted. I bet its to see are talents, or what not, but its pretty awesome!

         My phone buzzed in my ear as my hand wrapped around it. It was hunter! Oh he's calling me! Oh, that made my day, "Hello?" I answered quickly smiling while trying not to throw up.

         "Hey hon. How are you doing?" Hon was like my nickname to him and his little group of friends, that are slowly becoming mine as well.

         I smiled again, "I am lying in bed, trying not to throw up!" My smile turned upside down.

         "Oh no! Hey could I maybe stop by your house to cheer you up?"

         Shit! My mom and dad would have a pissy fit if he came over, or if I even asked. Wait when they are gone, dad is already gone but mom she will leave in and hour! That is perfect, "Hey my mom will be leaving in an hour, would you like to come then? If you really insist since I am sick with the flu!" What was I doing? I was trying to get him not to come, but to come at the same exact time. I am such a dork!

         "I don't care I want to make sure your alright, and hon don't friends do that for one another?" He stated, not truly in a question but could be put into a question, if that even makes sense. "See you in an hour!"

         His voice made me smile while I hung up, I held my Itouch to my chest and closed my eyes smiling through my lips, and I took a deep breath. Hopping up out of bed I grabbed the bowl full of smelly and rather chunky liquid, and ran to the bathroom. I dumped the gunk out into the toilet and flushed it down, watching the gross swirl in the water and down, and down until it disapeared! I stood holding it in the same position looking at my sink, deciding wether or not I should rinse it out. Who am I kidding I have to! I glided to the sink and washed it out. Setting it on the counter.

         I waltzed out of my room and down the green, white rimmed stairs. Sorry I just love saying white rimmed stairs! My mother was sitting on the couch, watching the news. Oh gosh, the news is so boring, i don't get why they even make it besides to give you the news, I mean they could make it in a more exciting fashion right?

         "Hey mom, you are going to work right?"

         "Obviously you are fifteen you can take care of your damn self right? Or are you too baby to? Hmm?" her voice was loud and made my head throb more than it had been. Her airy voice was always annoying, I wish I could just make her mute, oh it would be so much easier having a mute mother!

         "I was hoping so, that way I don't need to hear you ridulous voice anymore!" I stomped out of the living room and into the kitchen.

         "Wow you are smarty my dear, going to eat so you can barph it all up, don't waste my food! You hear?"

         With a roll to my eyes I ignored her looking through the cabinets to see if we had some Tomato soup. When I am sick, I remember I always loved tomato soup with cheese, oh that is so good. But with my luck, there was no tomato soup, only some chicken noodle soup, which makes me want to throw up! I used to absolutely love that stuff and eat it everyday, then one time I was sick, with the flu I threw it up, and that stuff is not pleasant in that form at all!

        I took a little nap after searching for food that we apparently did not have. I woke by hearing the shapred pitch ring of the door bell, I hopped up and slipped my penguin slippers on my feet and skidded to the door. Opening it just a crack I was relieved to see Hunter. I let him in and smiled itching the back of my head. 

         "Nice outfit!" His voice was low and just simply amazing, he spoke while he checked me out. I looked down and plushed.

        Oh jeez! I was in a tanktop, and booty shorts! "Eh yeah, my Pajamas ha!" i joked motioning him to sit on the couch.

        "You sound so sick Hon!" he whined, not sitting down instead wrapping his arms around me and squeazing tightly.

         "Oh goodness, I just have a little flu, probably the twenty-four-hour flu, that's is. Are you thirsty or something?" my voice was sweet but still I sounded sick, with my clogged up nose and itchy throat.

         "You sure sweetie?" he paused stroking my hair, "No I am alright, are you?" he asked caringly.

        Hunter wasn't like most boys you could say, he was sweet caring, and really lovely, and he wasn't that perverted, and he doesn't force anything on you, at least he hasn't so far, but we have only known eachother for a week. Who knows people change.

       "No, lets just watch some T.V.?"

        Hunter and I sat on the couch, close to eachother, since I was shivering like a chihuahua. The telivision was still on the news, but we didn't seem to mind, I just loved spending time with Hunter, I am so glad to finally have a good friend. It seemed to make life, ten times more easy, and relaxing.