six months

Wooyoung
"Six months" I mumbled to myself after I packed my stuff from University.
Gladly, I passed all of my exams even though I had a tough time without San.

My heart still ached when I thought about him and the time we had together. I couldn't believe that the last time I saw him was six months ago.

Every moment we had was still present in my head. It felt like our first kiss was yesterday. And our first time watching a movie a week ago. But that wasn't reality.

I always tried to remind myself of the consequences our relationship would've had. But sadly, l still missed him with my whole heart.

"Wooyoung?" My Professor entered the art studio. I looked at him surprisedly. "Yes?" I answered and bowed. "Someone dropped this package off. It's for you. I made sure nobody takes it home" he said kindly.

I smiled at him and excepted the package. "Thank you very much" I thanked him and waited for him to leave before I opened the package.

I didn't know what it was. Probably some art utensils I ordered a while ago. Sometimes I forgot about the things I ordered.

My heart dropped as soon as I saw roses inside the package. "No way" I mumbled to myself. I immediately grabbed the letter in order to open it.

I almost fainted as soon as I noticed whose handwriting it was.

Dear Wooyoung,
I know we made a deal that we wouldn't contact each other but I just can't resist. These past months I realized that I can't live without you.
I love you, I really do.
There's so much I need to explain to you. You probably already heard that I sold my apartment in Seoul. I bet you felt terrible hearing that I am not quite the person I said I was.
In the second letter you find tickets for a flight to Japan and in the small box you find...just see yourself. 
I completely understand, if you don't want to see me again but I'd be the happiest person alive, If you want to spend your life with me.

Yours,
San

I wiped away my tears as I read his emotional words. That was the moment I realized that I loved him. I loved Choi San with my whole heart and I wouldn't give up because otherwise there was no way I'd be happy again

I looked inside the second letter and pulled out the tickets. I looked up the date and noticed that the tickets were for a first class flight the next day.

I only had one day to decide wether I wanted to leave or not. But in my head in knew that I didn't even need these hours. I needed to leave to Japan.

I looked at the black satin box that was inside the package. With shaking hands I opened the box. "Oh my god-" I mumbled because I was too shock to speak properly.

Inside the black satin box was a ring.