tight grips

Wooyoung
We arrived at San's place after some minutes. He immediately leaded me to his dressing room. "Pick out some comfortable clothes please. You're still wearing jeans" he immediately said.

I thanked him and changed into a long black shirt of his. In my mind I still thought about the scene I saw earlier. The way San drove aggressively, his body tensed. It was the first time for me to be actually turned on by a man I knew.

I giggled a little at my thoughts and went back to the living room where San looked at his phone. His facial expressions were still angry but as soon as he saw me, his face changed.

"You look very cute" he commented. I thanked him and sat down beside him. There was almost no space between our bodies even though the couch was very big.

"Sannie?" I asked him in a cute tone. He looked at me. "Yes?" He answered. "Thank you for standing up for me" I thanked him for his actions from that day. He took my hand softly.

"You don't have to thank me for that. I'll always be there for you" he answered while looking deeply into my eyes, almost making me feel dizzy.

"Always is a long time" I mumbled slowly. San raised his hand in order to touch my chin in order to lift it up a bit. "I know but it's the truth" the handsome male replied.

I smiled a bit and closed my eyes because I wanted to rest my head in San's neck, which I did. 

"You should stay here for a while. I can drive you anywhere you want and we can order lots of food. I don't want your father to do anything stupid to you again" he explained to me.

His voice got lower as soon as he mentioned my father. San was obviously very upset.

"I need to do a lot of things at Uni. You shouldn't be driving me round the whole time. What about your meetings? You have such an important job" I said worriedly.

San's grip got a little tighter. "Don't say such things. My job isn't as important as your health. I want you to be safe, so I'll drive you to Uni every time"

I closed my eyes again and inhaled his godly smell. I loved his Dior perfume. It fit to him so nicely. Every hug we shared, I smelled the incredible sent of his perfume and after shave.

"Do you want a serious relationship San?" I asked him. He was surprised because of my sudden question but he simply answered with "yes"

His answer made my heart skip and I tried to calm down. I didn't say anything else. His answer was enough.