missing you hours

Wooyoung
I wasn't sure, if he'd pick up but then I heard a "wooyoung?" after waiting for only a second.

I gulped as soon as I heard his beautiful husky voice. Even though I wanted to say something, I wasn't able to talk. I just started to cry loudly, almost sounding like a little baby boy.

"Wooyoung? Are you crying? What's wrong tell me" the male sounded very concerned and worried, which I found cute. I gulped again before I was able to talk.

"S-San I-I-I miss you..I really do. I thought I can just forget about everything that happened but I can't and I also..don't want to" I started to talk with a very broken voice.

"It breaks my heart to hear you like this" the male sighted. My heart started to pound faster because San didn't share his feelings with me.

"Do you feel the same?" I mumbled, again with a broken voice.

"If I feel the same? You can't imagine. I didn't leave my loft for two weeks straight and canceled every meeting I had. I constantly fought the urge to call you" he said which almost melted my heart. San felt the same way, he really did. I was happier than ever before.

"Where are you right now? I'll come over" he suddenly said. My heart jumped. "I am at uni" I said and sniffed a little. I laughed a little because I was very happy in that moment.

I smiled and hoped that he'd arrive very soon. But I didn't have to wait long because only after five teen minutes I heard footsteps.

As soon as I saw the male standing right in the art studio I jumped up and ran up to him. "San!" I said happily. He wrapped his arms around my waist, burring his face in my neck.

"I missed you so much" he mumbled. I smiled a little and closed my eyes in order to enjoy his touch even more. "I missed you too" I replied slowly sinking into his touch.

"May I kiss you?" He suddenly whispered into my ear. I didn't answer and just pulled him down to my lips in order to kiss him. His lips tasted good. Too good to be true. It was a mixture of something sweet and peppermint. I loved the taste.

He touched my body as if I was a doll that could've been hurt easily.

When we kissed, I forgot about everything. I forgot about the conflict with my parents, I forgot about the finals and I also forgot about Yeosang.