Aiden noticed he wa inside some place when he heard music blaring, and people's laughter. He halted his footsteps, and immediately went panic. 'OMG, where am I?' Aiden could feel the sweats started to appear on his palm. He tightened his hold on his cane as to not let it slip.

"Are you okay with alcohol?"
"I'm a minor ma'am?!" A flustered, but gentle voice of man draw Aiden in. The blind boy follow that voice, hoping the kind man will help him getting out of the place. His cane finally touched the leg of a black haired male. The male was wearing some sort of glow in the dark accessories.

Daniel Park noticed the slight tap on his leg, and his eyes meet Aiden's

Daniel Park noticed the slight tap on his leg, and his eyes meet Aiden's. 'Oh he must be visually impaired...' Daniel thought as he observed the way the boy staring into nothing. "Yes? Do you need anything?" Daniel come a step closer to Aiden.

"O-Oh... I'm...kinda lost. I'm n-not supposed to be here at all." Aiden's face turned red as he explaining his situation to Daniel. "Can you- can you show me the way out?"

"Of course! Where do you want to go? I can guide you there." Daniel said kindly. "Uhh..." Aiden contemplating what to tell him. He eventually decided searching for the Ansan boys might not be possible, so he just told Daniel he wanted to go home.

The kind Daniel put his hand behind Aiden's back, and was to guide him to the exit, but suddenly a voice called out for his name.

"Daniel?"

Daniel turned around to face DG

Daniel turned around to face DG. "Oh hey. I will be back after I send him home." Daniel told the pink head.

DG on the other hand tilted his face and observe Aiden. Small and petite, with  confusion and innocent written all over his pretty little face. "How come you got here?" DG asked as he close the distance between him and the boy.

"I-I don't know...? I just walk around and suddenly noticed I'm here. I'm so sorry!" Aiden bite his lips to hide the wobbling. DG's voice was emotionless, like he was uncaring towards the world. That makes Aiden scared shitless. He knew he just trespassed into someone else's place, and might be in trouble.

Aiden cowered behind Daniel. His forehead touching Daniel's wide back. Seeing how Aiden afraid of him, DG crouched down to pat Aiden's head. "Don't be afraid. I'm not mad." His voice soften a lot making Aiden feel relieved. "In fact, I own this place. So how about you take your time and relax with us?"

Daniel butt in hugging Aiden by his shoulder. "Yeah! It will be fun!"

Aiden thought it was good he made new friends, so he nodded as a response. "Okay..."

"We didn't catch your name. My name is Daniel Park!" Daniel chatted with Aiden cheerfully. Then he placed his hand on DG's shoulder "His name is actually Diego. But people call him DG."

"I can introduce myself, Daniel." DG then intertwined his fingers together with Aiden's. "My name is Diego, most people call me by my celebrity name, DG. But you can call me hubby." DG said with a straight face, indicating he was serious.

Aiden pursed his pink lips. "Hubby?" Listening to the sweet angelic voice calling him hubby, DG groaned in respond, pulling the small boy to his chest. "You are so cute."

"Ehhh DG got pet names? Then I want one too!" Daniel placed his chin on top of Aiden's fluffy hair. "Hmmm then you should call me darling!" Daniel laughed and kiss Aiden's head.

"D-Darling?" Aiden blushed. "Good boy." Daniel praised in somewhat intimidating tone.

"We want to go inside the pool. Let's go together!" Daniel pulled Aiden near the pool. He looked down at the blind boy clothes, yellow knitted sweater and light blue jeans. "You need to wear suitable things for the pool. Why don't we get you change, hmm?" Daniel brushed away Aiden's bangs that covered his forehead. "Oh..but I didn't have any other clothes on me." Aiden mumbled.

"Luckily, I brought a new pair of swimming trunks." DG gave Aiden the pants.

Both males watched how Aiden strip naked from his clothes, observing every inch of his curves. Aiden could somehow feel he was being watched, like a prey. But he ignore it thinking it was only his imagination.

After Aiden got changed, DG almost chuckled seeing his swimming trunks was too big on Aiden. The pants stopped his mid thigh, and the waist was slipping every now and then.

DG pushed aside his urge to just rip apart the pants from Aiden. He shakes his head before slowly guide him inside the small pool. The water level only reaching their waist, so Aiden didn't really feel afraid.

DG hugged Aiden's waist tightly, and humming next to his ear. Aiden like the feeling of his body floating, so he couldn't contain his smile. He giggled as his hands splashing around the water. "Having fun, dear?" DG kissed the smaller boy's red cheek. "Yesss!" Aiden snuggled closer to DG.

The three of them kept talking before all of them decide to call it a day. When Aiden went to his folded clothes, he found it was wet. "Ah! My clothes all soaked!" He grumbled as he touch his clothes. It may be got wet by other people who were fooling around near that area.

Daniel came behind him with a big white towel in hand. He drapped the towel on Aiden, helping him drying his body. "No worries. This is DG's place you know. He have tons of clothes he can lend you." Daniel said softly.

"Yes. Wear this." DG help Aiden in wearing his white button up shirt. Obviously, due to their size difference, the clothes was too big on Aiden. He rolled up his sleeve so that his hands could be seen. Because long pants looked funny on him, with the length sweeping the floor, DG gave him short shorts. It was hugging Aiden's butt beautifully. "Okay, it's done. Let's go get you home." DG pat Aiden's ass gently.

That night, DG and Daniel got into a heavy obsessions over Aiden, which the blind boy was oblivious about.