"Jungkookie" she said and the boy looked up. With his big doe eyea stained with tears and little red nose, the boy hiccuped again and slowly wrapled his two small hands around his grandmother. His whole body leaned forward and the lady gladly took him into his arms. When Jungkook was younger, she used to make him sit on her lap but now she had no strength left. She gently stroked the boy's hair and rubbed his back. "Baby....congratulations Jungkookie. I am so proud of you."

The boy backed away and shook his head. "Y...you a..are lying dadu...y...you are lying." The little boy sobbed and the lady just shook his head. "Why would I? I am not jealous like your talentless father." Grandmother said and Jungkook looked at her, confused.

"J...jealous?" Jungkook hiccuped and grandma nodded slightly. "Come here...I will tell you a secret but don't tell it to anyone okay? Its between you and me." Grandma asked and the little boy, still confused, nodded. He moved his face closer to his grandma to listen to her confidential information.

"Do you know why your father don't want you to do art?" She whispered and Jungkook shook his head innocently. "Because my Jungkookie is soooooo talented but he, your father, he doesn't even know how to draw a tree...idiot!" She made a disappointed face and the boy giggled slowly but immediately hiccuped after that giggle and then again started laughing. He wiped his teary eyes with his tiny hands and looked at his grandmother.

"Dadu....papa really don't know how to draw a tree?" Grandma shook her head. "That dumbhead doesn't know how to draw. Thats why he got angry because how can a small child like you, draw this much good hmm?" She said and the boy smiled widely.

The seven years old forgot everything that happened earlier. This was the mind of a kid. He thought his father is jealous of his drawing and he just shook his head at it. "Dadu....if papa is jealous then he should tell me na...I will teach him how to draw a tree. See how beautiful trees I've drawn." He excitedly opened his book and showed his art that won him the first prize.

" He excitedly opened his book and showed his art that won him the first prize

"Wowww" this was what his grandmother said after looking at the drawing. "Kookie...you made this?" She asked and Jungkook nodded his head. "Dadu my teacher said even 5th standard students didn't make this good drawing. Dadu I didn't get first position in 2nd standard only. I got first position from 5 standards." He said and grandma immediately kissed his forehead and both cheeks.

"My talented Kookie....I am so proud of you baby." The boy giggled and hugged his grandmother. "I love you so much Dadu. I love you more than mom and dad." He said and grandma immediately shook her head. "Don't say that."

-×-

The 12 years old Jungkook was standing in front of his father who was reading his reports of class test. His fists were clenched, not because of fear but because of anger. This was not the 7 years old Jungkook who got i fluenced by the false stories his dadu told him. He understands everything now and this was the start of the venom inside him, for his parents.