Three

3rd Person's POV

First day of their junior year as college students and both Elizabeth and Michael have no idea that they are bound to cross paths that day.
All they know is that their student life is about to begin.

Michael whistled as he nodded and smiled to the people he knew who recognizes him. He is one of the popular guys in the campus not just because he is almost at his senior year but also because he used to be a part of the band.

He shook his head remembering the reason why they decided to be disbanded. It was fun while it lasted. That, he was sure of.

"Good morning, class! Attendance, first!" Their professor in Social Psychology. "Oh, by the way, I am Sir Winston Lomides. I'll be your professor this semester. Raise your hands and say you're present when I call you."

The roll call began and he yawned. For what it's worth, he is on his sleepy mode again and all he wants to do is to catch up on sleep.

He, himself, feels so strange lately as for the past years, he never felt such a feeling like this. It's like every day, he was put in trance.

"— Villamontes, Michael? Are you here?" Sir Winston asked and his eyes roamed inside the classroom.

"Here." Michael raised his hand and his voice boomed from the back of the classroom.

"Thought you were dozing off or something. Umpisa pa lang ng klase ha. I'll let it pass. Next time, I want your full attention, everyone." Sir Winston said, emphasizing the words as he go along the student list. "Alright, on to the ladies, say 'aye' if you're here."

Feeling bored, Michael rested his chin on his palm as he leaned his elbow against the table.

"— Costales, Elizabeth?" Sir Winston asked and for some reason, Michael, traced his eyes from him to the lady who raised her hand and said 'aye' in the softest yet loud voice she can muster.

"Aye!" She said singsongingly and just like that, most guys in their classroom, nudged their elbows with their friends.

"Ang ganda niya! Nakaka-akit pa ang boses!" Jack Nobleza hissed at his friend, Joseph Lawson.

"Ang swerte natin! Classmate natin siya!" Klaus Geronimo whispered at him while Michael remained unbothered.

But, hearing her voice sent chills to his spine. It's as if he has seen her before. And he has no idea where.

"Uy! Natameme ka na!" His buddy, Noel, chuckled at him. He even lifted his head at the lady's direction across them at the front to tease him again. "Ganda niya oh! What do you think of her?"

"Give me a break, dude." Michael shot him a glare. "Wala akong oras para sa iniisip mo."

"Okay. Sabi mo eh." Noel giggled on his seat unconvinced at his rebuttal.

"Be giving out the course syllabus to get us started. Get one and pass." Sir Winston instructed and handed out a couple of papers to the students in the front seats.

Meanwhile..

A lady with a short black hair and chinky eyes raised her hand, earning the scrutinizing eyes of the students around her, including Elizabeth and Michael.

"Yes, Miss?" Sir Winston asked in confusion.

"Hindi niyo po natawag ang pangalan ko." She said firmly.

"How? I called everybody." Sir Winston returned his eyes on the list, not knowing that the lady's name only appeared seconds ago while he was distributing the syllabus to them.

"It's Alodia Ocampo, Sir Winston." She supplied and he scratched his nape in amazement.

"I-imposible. I called out one by one each student here." He muttered to himself. "Oh, I see it!" He exclaimed as soon as he saw her name.

There it was.

Ocampo, Alodia.

"My bad. I must have overlooked it." He apologized and smiled at her. "Noted, Miss Ocampo. Thanks for airing out your concern." He, then, turned his attention back to the class. "May namiss out pa ba akong mga estudyante? Anyone?"

When no one answered, he chortled, "Then, I guess, that's all there it to is. Read out first few chapters and we'll be having a discussion this Friday. See you around." With that said, he left the class.

"That was fast!" Noel remarked as the class burst into murmurs and he stretched his arms out. "Sana sa
AbPsych mamaya, ganito rin para maaga uwian!"

"You wish." Michael laughed and closed his eyes as they waited for their next teacher.

This will definitely be a long day.