George knew the energy Dream was probably going through, he knocked then pushed the door open. Both of the two boy's attention being on the brit who just entered.

George coughed, clearing his throat. "Sorry for the interruption- Dream, your phone is buzzing crazy." He held the blonde's phone up.

"Oh-" Dream got off Andrew and went over to George, taking the device back in his hand. "It's my mother," He starting typing back, leaving the room and going over to the living room.

George glanced at Andrew once, their eyes locked with a small zap from the tension that sat in the air, he closed the door and followed Dream.

Dream shoved his phone in his pocket, taking small breaths and George noticed the other seems tensed from his body language. The brunet walked next to Dream, "You okay?"

Dream looked at George, "Is it normal to not feel ready?" He muttered.

"Uh-" George said, "Yeah, everyone usually has that feeling. Besides, you and Andrew just started dating.." He advised.

"I just felt like I was being forced to-" Dream sighed, George blinked.

"By Andrew?" George asked, seeing Dream having a little trouble by that question-but he nodded slightly. "Then just tell him, no. You got to give him consent, and if he doesn't understand then you shouldn't be with him." He ruffled the boy's hair, who giggled.

"But, I love him." Dream murmured, his voice seemed to drop.

George's eyes were stuck on the other, "Well- If you love him, you'd tell him how you feel, right?" He asked, Dream seemed to nod. George smiled, "See! All it takes is communication, Dream." He gave the other a pat on the shoulder.

Dream laughed, "You really sure are a love expert, aren't you?" He smiled.

George grit his teeth awkwardly, "You could say that..." He shifted his eyes away.

"Night, George, I'll see you in the morning." Dream walked away, George's smile faded away.

George sighed. He felt like an idiot.

~

The next morning, the boys were goofing off in the living-room. Dream was laying on Andrew, both of the boys were settled on the couch kissing and giggling.

Karl was cooking in the kitchen, without any interference by Quackity trying to crack eggs on him. Karl felt arms wrap around him, letting out a yelp.

Sapnap giggled, snuggling his head into Karl's shoulder blade. "What are you doing...?" He smiled, his fingers ran through Karl's hair.

Karl sighed, "Making breakfast, nimrod! What the honk are you doing?!" He blushed, pushing Sapnap away from frustration.

"Do you guys always flirt during meetups?" George interrupted with a tired broke tone as he walked by, both of the two boys having a red color sprawling up their cheeks.

Dream smiled, "Morning, George.."

The brit looked at the blonde, smiling back. "Morning, Dream." George said back and looked away. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the Christmas Parade tonight-"