XXX

I'd spent days not letting Riot touch me and instead I was using different ways to get over him.

"Harder..." I stated.
He tried but he looked like my instructions were wearing him out.

I watched his body tense up and he started going limp. He fell on top of me and I just laid there.

He rolled off then looked me in my eyes to ask, "Did you cum?"
"Did you FEEL me cum?" I asked in return.
"How would I feel that?"
I groaned and got up.

"I mean I don't think I'd feel it with a condom on, you know? So..."
"Shut up, Shane." I instructed as I pulled my panties up.

"I can do better! Just let me try again..."
"I'm fine. Thanks." I put my pants on and grabbed my things then headed out.

That was a waste of my time.

I got down the stairs of his apartment complex and called my driver to come and pick me up.

"Excuse me..." someone greeted.

I looked to the side to see.

A tall man with brown hair and green eyes looked at me. His lips were pretty and he had long eyelashes.

"Hello?" answered my driver.

"Hi..." I replied to the man in front of me.

"Leila?" asked my driver.
"I'll call you back, Lawrence." I hung up.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, I'm just not from here and I'm a bit lost..." I heard a British accent as he spoke. "Can you tell me where the art history museum is? I've sort of been walking around in circles..."
"Oh...well, I'm sure it's closed now."

We drive past that museum to get to Number 1 so I knew which one he was talking about. It was a huge museum and costs hundreds of dollars to get into and view.

"Yes, but I'm helping to set up for a gallery tomorrow and we had to wait until after hours to not disturb the viewers."
"I see..." I turned around in the direction he'd have to walk in. "You're gonna walk that way about three blocks, or take a cab, then hit a right, then a left and keep going for another three blocks, it'll be the large building across the street." I explained. "I'm sure if you get a taxi and tell them where you're trying to go, they'll know it."
"Ah, I would but I don't really have any American currency. I just got here a few hours ago."

I went into my purse and took out my wallet.
I pulled out two bills. "Here you go. This should cover it."
He chuckled. "You're very sweet but I won't take your money."
"Oh come on, that's a long walk. Just take it. It's okay."
"I'm not taking your money, gorgeous. I'll be fine, I promise." He smiled.

Gorgeous...?

I smiled to myself and put one of the bills back then took his hand and placed the other bill in it.
"At least take one in case you get halfway and your feet get tired." I insisted.
He chuckled. "Alright, if it'll make you happy." He went into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. I was handed a bill in a bright color. "There. Now I've paid you back, and we both have currency from other places."
"This is pretty." I said as I looked at it.
"You've never seen British currency before?"
I shook my head.
"Yea. I've always thought it was strange that your money comes in only one color."
"Well our hundreds are blue."
"That's like one bill." he laughed.
"Yea yea, I'm sorry we didn't have a bunch of little kids run into our money factories with crayons to go crazy." I joked.
He laughed. "Ohhh, you're hilarious." he stated sarcastically.
"Just a little bit." I agreed jokingly.
"Well, you're a fun stranger to talk to but I think I should be heading to work." he claimed.
"Right. Okay."
"If I'm lucky this won't be the last time I see you." he smiled.
I smiled to myself in shyness.

He began his walk off and I got back to my phone to call Lawrence back.

"Hey!"
I turned around.
"You aren't busy tomorrow, are you?"

____________________________________

I made it back home.

"Where have you been?" B asked.
"I was shopping and got carried away trying to look for something." I answered.
"Where are your bags?" Riot questioned.
"I didn't find it or anything else I wanted."
"Mm."

"Buuuutttt..." I said happily.
"Uh oh." Psycho stated.
"Uh oh??? What do you mean 'uh oh'?!" I asked.
"You're about to say somethin' B ain't gonna agree with."
"No, I'm not. This is a good thing."
"Spit it out then." B said and crossed his arms as he waited.
"So...I ran into someone..."
"Unh huh."
"He's really cute..."
"Uh oh." Psycho said again.
"Don't say 'uh oh'! We exchanged numbers and he's taking me on a date tomorrow." I smiled.

I looked at all three of their faces. Each had a different expression.
B's eyebrows were furrowed as he kept his arms crossed.
Riot's eyelids were low with a slight curve upwards of his mouth as if to say 'the fuck?'.
And Psycho just stood there unfazed.

"What?" I asked.

"Who the fuck-..." B began before I cut him off.
"His name is Jack and he's-..."

"JACK?!" They all replied in different tones.

"Yes. Jack. And he's British and-..."

"BRITISH???!" They questioned simultaneously.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT?!" I yelled. "He's really cute and I'm kind of excited..."
"How old is he?"
"...I don't know."
"What does he do?"
"He's an artist."

Riot scoffed and I looked at him.

"Where's your date?" B asked.
"At the art museum. They're having a gallery and one of his works is going to be on display."
"Only one?" Riot mocked.
"Each artist was only allowed to choose one after they were asked to attend."
"Mm."

I looked at all of their nonchalant faces as they began to give their attention to something else.

"Right. I was wrong to think you'd actually give a fuck. Sorry." I realized.

I headed to my room.

When I walked in, I closed my door and locked it. I sat on the floor against it with my knees up and my arms around them as I rested my head against the door. My eyes were watering.

I don't get asked on dates often. I get pulled to hotel rooms and penthouses. I was happy someone had finally not looked at me as a sex object and more like a person they just found attractive. I thought they'd be happy for me. They didn't care.

I heard a knock on my door.

I ignored it.

"Leila? It's Psycho, open the door." he stated and knocked again.
"Go away..." I pleaded.
"Come on, I wanna hear about how it went."

I sniffed and wiped my face then balanced on my knees as I unlocked the door and opened it.
He came in and saw me on the floor and I closed the door behind him then sat against it again.

He slid down and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"So Jack, huh?" he asked.
"Yea." I sniffed.