Just you and Meliodas

You just woke up, Meliodas at your side. He was sleeping still so you decided not to wake him up... yet! You went downstairs to make yourself coffee (or a different drink idc). Then, you went back upstairs to find Meliodas awake and changing into his clothes. You blushed because he was half naked. "Nothing you haven't see", he said then smirked. He finally finished getting changed and before you knew it he was behind you groping you! MELIODAS, you said and hit his head. Ouch, he said. You told him that the bar was opening soon so get downstairs.

Meliodas POV

I went downstairs to clean a bit before we opened up shop. "Y/N GET DOWN HERE", I yelled because I didn't want to go back upstairs. "ALRIGHT MELIODAS", she yelled back. As she ran downstairs. "What is it?" She asked. "I wanted to give you a official Boar Hat uniform!". "Oh my god", she mumbled. "Here!" I said as I gave it to her. It was a pink shirt with a dark blue tie and skirt, a belt, and a dark blue thigh-high sock. She went to our room to change. She was in there for maybe 5 minutes, then she come out of the room in her uniform and said "hell no I'm not wearing this for everyone to see me in". Pleaseeee Y/N just for a week, please. Fine, but only for a week. She said.