The port mafias dog

Start from the beginning

'Oh ..shit, okay time to run-' you cleared your throat before quickly scoping up sensei into your arms and turning to Kyouka with a relaxed face, while you internally were screaming at the mafioso that was about to cross the road.

"It seems like Sensei is uh, sleepy. I think he's just cranky so why don't we go back to my house so he can sleep." Kyouka blinked before nodding.

Hurriedly you pushed her shoulder to turn around while having your outside facade calm while trying to look for ways to hide yourselves within a crowd .

Akutagawa noticed that the light had turned green, he placed his phone into his pocket and walked across the street to his sister who was waiting for him in front of a small hair supply shop .

He noticed from the corner of his eyes long dark blue hair strands turning a corner along with a small bit of red fabric .

The image of a child assassin who had left came to his mind, but also confusion .

If the detective agency she worked for was in Yokohama then why was she in Tokyo? The agency only worked around their area if not for a few outside commissions.

As far as he was informed the only reason she even came here was for- he quickly realized his assigned target was near.

He then rushed after her and his supposed target, passing by his sibling who blinked surprised before racing after him .

You three were in a small crowd that was forming to pass the street to get to the train station unknowing of the man following behind , your hands had a tight hold on the bag while you were glancing around .

Kyouka on the other hand had felt something was following close behind, but she resisted the urge to strike first to whatever was nearing so as to not cause trouble to her record that was being hidden by the agency .

Sensei was resting on your shoulders while his head faced behind you to keep watch of your back from behind , his eyes widened at the mafioso who turned the corner , he was looking around .

You felt a paw hit your shoulder rapidly , glancing back you immediately noticed the man in black clothing 'okay, this is rapidly getting worse then i'd like but fighting is not a great option in this case with this many people around, '

The light then turned green and the crowd started moving forward ' the best option is to hide then' you had your hand on Kyouka's shoulder and quietly pushed her forward so you'd hide her better .

Akutagawa looked around after he had turned the corner , a mop of dark red hair caught his eye from the rushing crowd that had formed at the crosswalk .

He quickly rushed to it, pushing a few people out of the way. Sensei jumped down once more from your shoulders and ran to one of the few pedestrians he was going to pass by .

Then with as much force as a cat could muster, he pushed the person who then bumped into Akutagawa distracting him , they quickly apologized while he had a displeased expression .

Once he pushed past the people he looked around where the mop of dark red hair was nowhere to be seen, a calico cat passed by him and ran down the steps of the train station .

Gin had followed their brother before stopping beside him "Is everything alright brother ?" they asked , Akutagawa had narrowed eyes looking around before they relaxed .

He sighed and turned around to his sibling "It's nothing, let's return back . I have a mission I must complete " .

Sensei ran down the steps of the station , he glanced up at the signs before running to one of the carts, he slipped in just barely making it as the doors shut, missing the tip of his tail .