Barista jobs

________________________________________________________________________________

"Can you pass the pepper, " you asked .

Sensei nudged it to you with his paw while he sat on the counter .

"Thanks , I'll have your food ready in a bit after I'm done " you replied before flipping the egg with a spatula .

The egg sizzled after you had pressed it down with the tool .

Sensei blinked as he watched .

There was a quiet sound of the tv in the background since Sensei decided to turn it on after he had woken up .

You add the pepper on the other side of the egg before flipping it again and then moving it to be placed on top of a toast that had avocado spread on it .

The kettle also let out a small sound as it signaled it had finished boiling the water .

You turned the stove off before turning off the kettle , you left it alone before grabbing a mug and an instant coffee packet.

The water let out a few wisps of steam as you poured it before adding the packet and string it .

For added measure you decided to add a bit of sugar .

You then walked over to the corner of a kitchen where Sensei's cat food stood .

Sensei followed from the counter top , he watched as you poured some into his cat bowl .

You were going to place his bowl back down but sensei let out a hiss .

"What ? Did I serve you too much of a small portion ?" You raised a brow at him .

He shook his head before pointing at the couch .

You blinked before rolling your eyes playfully and walked over to it while Sensei jumped down from the countertop and walked behind to the couch .

You placed it down before glancing at him " Just don't make a mess". Sensei nodded his head as he immediately started to eat the minute you went back for your own meal .

The both of you sat in silence while the tv played , you blew your coffee a bit before drinking it .

Sensei licked his whiskers and stared at the tv as the shows played .

After you had finished your meal you placed the plates back before heading to your room.

Where you had grabbed out a plain gray long sleeve shirt and a gray hoodie that had a black hood where the arms had half black fabric on them too and black jeans from the closet .

Of course you had changed in the same room itself and not the bathroom where a certain mirror was located .

Once you did you tried to assume where certain parts of your hair were messy and tried to brush them out but sensei began pushing you towards the direction of the bathroom door .