The port mafias dog

"I think this is about it " you mumbled , Kyouka nodded

"I think this is about it " you mumbled , Kyouka nodded .

In a basket you were holding were hair dying supplies and a few hair clips you urged Kyouka to get since she kept staring at them .

She kept glancing around while sensei laid on her shoulders taking a nap .

After the mini solemn moment at the park, Kyouka had offered to come along with you to the hair supply shop .

Surprisingly, she herself had experience in dyeing her own hair for missions under her guardians order .

She then decided in return for the pancakes and hospitality from that one day, she offered to help you dye your hair which you agreed on even though you thought it wasn't necessary.

You both walked up to register where you started to pay , Sensei's ear twitched , he lazily lifted his head up and blinked slowly .

He glanced around before staring at a woman who was quietly picking out a few hair bands.

She wore a simple white gown with a small white jacket over her shoulders that had lace on the lining .

Her black hair fell down nicely over her back , her eyes were a dark gray, the same color eyes as a rabid beast from the Port mafia .

That meant if she was here out in public, then her brother would be as well .

Sensei quickly glanced back , you had just finished grabbing the bags when Sensei jumped down from Kyouka's shoulders and started to push the back of your legs hurriedly.

You glanced down at him confused , Kyouka looked down as well "Is something wrong ? " Sensei kept pushing the back of your legs until you all were out of the shop.

"I'm not sure he usually doesn't do this-well unless he's making me hurry to get his food out."Sensei rolled his eyes at the remark before he looked around .

The young lady from before had walked out herself, she looked around and patiently waited, Sensei wasted no time in starting to push you again to avoid the mafiosos .

You let sensei push you little by little while Kyouka watched in silent confusion , kneeling down and tilting your head at the cat "are you hungry ?" you asked he shaked his head quickly and then used his paw to vigorously point .

Raising a brow you followed the direction he was pointing at , a slim tall man was walking out of an antique shop that was across from you all, the only thing in between both streets was the road where cars passed by .

He had a long black coat and dark faded black shades but the tips of his hair were white , he was looking down at his phone while waiting at a red light to cross the street .