nineteen|Impatient

Começar do início

"Oh shit!" Pope expressed along with JJ.

"My moneys on Jaz, no way Kie can fight her." JJ whispered as the two boys exchanged money.

Kiara stayed silent for a second, looking around at all the faces watching the two, "Im the bitch? Haven't you noticed your own brother hates you right now?" She threw her hands up, "No one likes you, Jazlyn!"

Without another thought Jaz lunged toward the girl, ready with her hands until Pope and JJ were quick to step in front of her.

JJ's hands on Jaz's arm pulling her away from Kiara while Pope flashed a disappointed look to Kie.

***

As she walked away, she jerked out of JJ's arms. She struggled to catch her breath, her chest heaving with anger, the voices of her friends arguing faded as her and JJ grew the distance from them.

"I can't, JJ." She breathed heavy, her hands trembling at her sides as JJ had a firm hand on her shoulder.

"She's, she's right. Everyone hates me. John B won't even look at me after what I said to him, Kie for sure hates me, and I'm sure Sarah could find a reason, I don't know!" She frantically looked around her, the scenery surrounding her became dizzy squeezing her tight.

"Jaz- Jazlyn. Look at me." JJ put a hand her cheek, noticing her the panic growing in her.

This isn't the first time JJ has seen her go through something like this. Usually, John B would help her, but without him, he didn't know what to do. He had also never seen Kiara express such hateful words. Or anyone say something like that.

"It's okay, Jaz. You're okay, just breathe."

"I don't- I can't-" she lost her wording, still trying to catch her breath.

"Jazlyn, breathe with me, o-okay?"

She quickly nodded, trying to focus on his eyes that stared into her worriedly.

Her breathing slowed, as she calmed herself. Consciously shaming herself for not calming her self down like she has before.

***

"You okay?" He carefully put his arm around her as she leaned into his side.

"I want to sleep." She stated, ignoring JJ's questioning, before marching into the house with JJ on her heels and going straight to her room.

She wished she hadn't gotten into the habit of sleeping through all her problems but there was no going back after growing into it. She didn't want to ignore JJ after he had helped her through that but after relaying what Kie said, was she really just another girl he managed to get in his pants?

JJ and Pope got back into the house at the same time. JJ had a confused expression still thinking about the distance he had with Jaz."Is Jaz, okay?" John B was quick to question.

"Dude, I don't know." He huffed, "I think you should talk to her. She's like going through it right now, man."

"Yeah, I know." John sighed, nodding towards Pope as he caught the water bottle he threw to him, "What'd Kie say?"

"That you're an idiot." Pope stated.

"It's a no-brainer. You're picking Kie." JJ opened the fridge.