Chapter two - The DreamSMP

Start from the beginning

"There's a couple rooms upstairs if you don't feel comfortable sleeping down here." He said pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He started walking back to the door. Was he leaving? He can't leave. I have no idea where I am or even who I am! He's the only thing I know.

"Wait!" He turned back to me. "I'm sorry, but would it be too much trouble for you to stay here with me? Not in the same room obviously! I-I just don't w-want to be left...a-alone." I stuttered looking down at my feet suddenly finding them very interesting. "It's ok if you can't stay. I understand, but I just lost my memory, probably have a concussion, ran from a country that may have wanted to kill me, and have no idea what I'm supposed to do." I spoke again still staring at my shoes.

"Ok" my head shot up looking at the holes in his mask shocked.

"Really?" I almost whispered

"Yeah. I'll stay with you." He said walking towards me. "I understand that this must be pretty scary for you right now. I guess I kind of forgot your not like the usual newcomers." Usual newcomers? Does he get new people often? Ugh so many questions!

"Come on let's get you settled in." He said while starting up the stairs.

The next morning I woke up forgetting where I was for a second. Oh. yeah. I slowly sat up trying to avoid the inevitable headache awaiting me. I slipped on my black vans and opened the door to head downstairs for some food. I hadn't eaten since...well probably before I lost my memory.

"Tommy get out of the smp before I force you out." It was dream. I stopped in my tracks listening intently to the two downstairs.

"I didn't know you would be here dream, I was just looking for someone." The young British boy spoke with an attitude.

"Who? Another person to try and drag to l'manburg?"

"No. I'm looking for a girl named Ophelia. She has short blonde hair and always wears a navy blue hoodie. Have you seen her?" Shit.

"No Tommy. I'm sorry but I haven't seen any girl in a blue hoodie." He said sounding very sarcastic when saying I'm sorry.

"Navy blue." Tommy corrected him annoyed.

"Whatever. You can't be here Tommy wether your looking for someone or setting things on fire. leave. Now."

"Dream this is important! I don't care if this is your fucking land! She's-"

"Out! Now Tommy!" Dream boomed.

"Not until I find Ophelia!" He yelled before I heard metal on metal. And again. Are they fighting? More of the same noises, along with some cursing. Yup. Why does this kid want me so bad? There was a loud bang and a muffled cry from Tommy.

"LEAVE NOW! DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU HERE TOMMY!" Dream shouted. I risked a peak around the corner down the stairs. Tommy was on the floor with Dream's foot on his chest. Dream had his axe aimed at Tommy's neck. Don't kill him. He's only a child.

"Fine." The boy said through gritted teeth, sounding defeated. Dream slowly took his foot of Tommy's chest, allowing the boy to stand up. Though he still had his axe pointed at Tommy. He took one last look at Dream and turned around slamming open the community house door and leaving it that way. I walked down the stairs quietly, while Dream went to close the door.

"Were you really going to kill him?" I asked from the bottom of the stairs. He turned to face me.

"No, but Tommy knows me."

"What does that mean?"

"Let's just say it was a very believable lie, coming from me."

......................................................................

1263 words

Ophelia made it to the smp! But it seems Tommy is still looking for her. Hm.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!