"Put her back on her belly to see if she'll do it again," Tim reached for his phone to film her this time.

"Alright, my strong baby, beautiful baby," Jason rolled Harper back on her tummy, "come on baby, no pressure but roll over again."

"Hehh," Harper smiled at the phone and propped herself on her arms again and then propelled herself to her back, see!

"Good job baby, good job!" Jason cheered and glanced at Tim who had the widest smile on his face.

"You're so strong Harper, so strong," Tim nodded and smiled.

Bzz Bzz Bzz

"Is this me or you?" Jason asked not really caring whose phone was ringing.

"Yours," Tim handed Jason his phone and tried to sound as normal as possible, "it's Roy."

"Right on time," Jason picked up immediately and turned on the video, "she just rolled over!!"

"WHAT!!! SHOW ME NOW!!" Roy yelled excited.

"Wahh, ehh," Harper yelled her hello.

"Hello mini me, how are you your majesty? Are these idiots treating you and dada well?"

Tim was about to say something about Harper not being a mini Roy, but Jason beat him to it.

"She's not mini you," Jason rolled his eyes but turned Harper on her back again, "come on baby, show uncle Roy how you roll over."

"Ahh," Harper squealed happy and rolled over again.

"GOOD JOB BABY! GOOD JOB!" Roy cheered from the phone.

"Heehh, haahh," Harper started laughing again.

"You are as strong as your dada, he's got some strong arms, I'm telling you," Roy teased Jason, who for some reason, blushed Tim couldn't help but notice.

"Shut up!"

"Wehh, ahhh," Harper yelled as she kicked the longest toy hung on her baby gym, "haaaa."

"Yes, it's tiring being a human, and rolling over and having an audience," Roy agreed, "but don't you worry my queen, soon enough, I'll be there and it'll be the best!"

"You are such a drama queen," Jason huffed and noticed Tim going to his bedroom, "where are you going Timbird?"

"I need to send the video to the family," Tim excused himself.

"What's up with him?" Roy asked.

"No idea, he was fine a minute ago," Jason frowned and tried to think what might've soured Tim's mood.

"Anyway," Roy turned his attention back to Harper, "how is my favorite person doing?"

"Well, she rolled over, that's the newest," Jason thought then his eyes caught the velvet balls they were playing with, "oh, and she may or may not have chosen a color today!"

"Red, please tell me it was red, come on baby."

Tim was standing in the doorframe of Jason's bedroom, he watched as Jason talked to Roy, who just called him BABY, and handed Harper the colored balls again. To no one's surprise, Harper picked the red one again. Something about this scene made Tim feel like he was intruding, but that didn't make sense. Roy was with Donna, and Jason had told Dick that he wasn't with Roy, so why did this sting so much?

"I TOLD YOU! You are perfection incarnate, I swear to everything," Roy sighed then grinned, "notice how it's my red?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'm still her favorite human, so that's what matters," Jason picked up Harper and peppered her tiny face with loud kisses.