🌟Rescue😄

Atomic soldiers pov
I followed a soldier to a room. There was a table in the middle of said room. On said table there was a file that had one word written on it, "Avengers". Somewhere in the back of my head a tiny voice, that might've been my conscious(I don't know we haven't talked in a while), was telling me that the Avengers were friends not foes. But who listens to there conscious these days, not me.

"Ваша следующая миссия проста. Когда Мстители придут спасти тебя и бога, я хочу, чтобы ты убил их." A man said in Russian(Your next mission is simple. When the Avengers come to save you and the god, I want you to kill them.).

"да сэр. Я буду рад уничтожить врагов Гидры." I replied back(Yes, sir. I will be happy to destroy Hydra's enemies.)

I was given the file to look over the Avengers weaknesses. They were pretty strong but that wouldnt be able to stop me. My power could make them disappear in seconds.

:/ time skip to that night

Tony's pov
We were waiting for the right moment to strike. Bucky said that would be when the guards changed. So we had been sitting in Russian woods watching and waiting for hours, how did those soldiers not die of boredom? I know I would. Finally the time came.

The doors opened and the old soldiers switched with the new soldiers. We launched out of the woods ready for a fight.

Wanda and Pietro were using their powers to take down the guards. Bucky, Steve, and Natasha were fighting the soldiers in hand-to-hand combat. Clint was still in the trees firing arrows as fast as he could. Thor was, well being Thor, he was swinging his hammer around and zapping the ground by the guards to knock them off their feet so we could question them later.

After taking down the outside guards we made our way inside, taking down all who came in our way. Bucky, having been here for an unknown amount of time, led us to where he remembered the cells being. Once we made it to the cells, we saw that only one was filled. Inside was Loki who was pacing back and forth with a concerned expression.

"Loki, are you alright?" Thor asked his (adopted) brother.

"I'm alright but I can't say the same about Ara." He replied worriedly.

"What do you mean you cant say the same about Ara? I didnt come here just to bring you back to my tower!" I remarked angrily.

"ImeantheytookustoaroomwithachairanddidsomethingtoherandnowIdontknowwheresheis,Stark." Loki shot back in one breath.

"Tony. That means they wiped her mind. To help 'awaken' their soldier." Bucky put in quietly.

The Avengers looked at me sadly. I took a deep breath trying to calm down, when we heard a familiar voice. Ara.

Atomic soldiers pov
"Why hello, Avengers. What's with the sad faces? You know I don't really care, it just makes killing you easier." I said in English with a firm Russian accent.

"Ara, it's me, Tony your dad." Iron man said to me with hope in his voice.

"Who in Hades is Ara?" I ask confused," I am the Atomic Soldier."

Natasha's pov
While Ara was talking, I quietly picked the lock on Lokis cell. I may not like the guy very much but Clint is always saying I should give people 2nd chances. I get the lock open and me and Loki's eyes meet. He seems to understand to not open the cell yet and wait for the perfect chance.

Ara then decides that now is the best time to attack. Her eyes started glowing white and Tony's suit became sinked to her movements. She stuck her hand out and I knew what she was doing. I pushed the others out of the way of the repulser.

"Tony, what the heck?!" Steve said.

"Its not him, Ara's somehow controlling the suit." I answered Steve.

Ara continued controlling Tony's suit and firing at us. Over the comms we could hear Tony talking to Friday trying to get control over the suit again. We had to dodge the blasts, we couldn't get close enough to her to stop her.

Then I had an idea. I looked over to Loki but found he wasnt in the cell anymore. He was sneaking over to Ara while she was distracted. He stole my idea, which I found quite rude. He was beside her but she hadn't noticed. She must have had to concentrate a lot to keep control over the suit.

Loki put his middle and pointer finger on Ara's temple and his fingers glowed green. Her head whipped over to Loki and she lost control over Tony. Tony lunged over to Ara as she crumpled to the ground and he caught her.

I could barely make out what she said, it was just above a whisper,"Dad?"

Ollo sorry if that fight scene was crappy I didnt know how to write that. Hope you life is great an if not make it great. BlockyDaLego out✌