🌟HiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHi😃

'Gods why is this taking so long'

And with that the door opened to reveal a very shocked Officer John. He was holding a piece of paper in both hands.

"So, um, we found out who your dad is. And we called him. And we told him. And hes coming to pick you up. Then he'll take you back to New York with him."

'New York hmm never been there'(for less confusion shes only ever been to Russia with Hydra and lived in Tennessee)

"Soooooo, are you gonna tell me who he is or just stand there?" I question.

"Uhhhh."

Peppers pov

"TONY!" I yelled as I speedwalked into the livingroom. The other Avengers turned away from me and Tony.

"Yes darling?" He said to me with a scared smile.

"I just got a call from the police."

"Uhh."

"In Tennessee."

"Did something happen to Harley?" He asks me with wide eyes.

"Nope. Not even near him. I got a call that YOUR daughter was found and is being held."I said as he blinked rapidly.

"My what?"

"Come on we're going to see what this is about." I stated as I dragged Tony behind me.

"Ooooo Tony's in trouble." I heard this and looked towards Clint.

"Sorry." He said quickly.

Ara's pov

"What, your joking right?"

"Nope and hes coming at this moment," he said confusedly" I just thought you would like to know so you can... process the information. So it's not dropped on you."

"Thanks." And with that he walked out.

My mind surged into flashbacks from Hydra.

"Why are you letting me go?"

"Not forever Атомный солдат(Atomic Soldier) not forever." Said my captor in his thick Russian accent.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"We'll come and get you when your ready." He says, laughing evily.

And with that my mind went blank and I sat staring at the wall.

When they got there

Tony's pov

'So I have a daughter, that happened I guess.' Me and Pepper were being led through the small station by an Officer who informed us his name was "Alan". Alan showed us the birth certificate they found and the test as proof.

Alan led us to a door, that led to where she was being kept. One officer said that she hadn't wanted anything to eat so when we got back to Avengers tower she might ask for something to eat.

He opened the door and let us go in. Pepper led the way into the room, because I 100% didnt push her in front of me. When I got in she had her eyes fixated on the wall in front of her.

She had chocolate colored hair that was almost to her shoulders and covered one of her eyes. She had a thin nose, over her nose there was pale freckles. And she was wearing a oversized dark purple hoodie, black leggings and black combat boots. But the thing that made me believe she was mine was her eyes. Sure they were the same color eyes as mine, but they looked like they were filled to the brim with information.

 Sure they were the same color eyes as mine, but they looked like they were filled to the brim with information

Lovely art I'm aware, made it on  ibisPaint x used a premade base, but I did do everything else.

She looked over at us with a nervous smile and quietly said a greeting which me and Pepper returned. Officer Alan came in and uncuffed her. She stood up she was almost as tall as me, but we dont talk about that. Alan led us out to where her stuff was.

She walked in front of us but just behind Alan and as soon as where her things were was in sight she bolted over to them. She was handed her backpack which she opened with a look of panic on her face. She looked through it and apparently found what she was looking for and let out a sigh of relief. She zipped back up her backpack and continued walking out the door.

"You know where your going?" I ask her with a smirk.

"I was hoping I could just leave. We both know you dont want me." She turned so she was facing us and walked backwards.

"Of course we want you, sweetheart." Pepper put in.

She slowed down and we walked together towards the car.

Well that was longer than I expected it to be. Anyway I hope your enjoying this I'm not even gonna try to pretend I'm a professional writer but hey I try. I'll try to add more texting soon.