🌟Kidnapping+Godnapping thats bad😕

Aras pov
Me and Loki stepped into the elevator. I had been debating whether or not to tell Loki about my Hydra history. So I did.

"Loki I need to tell you something." I started

"Is everything alright?"he asks, looking down at me with concern.

"Ya, I just- thought I should tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Well...*insert the story she told wanda because I dont feel like typing all that out* so ya. I've told Wanda because she saw it in my head and we've told Bucky and he helps me."

He looked at me with a mixture of concern, confusion, and anger,"I'm-I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. You shouldn't have had to, no one should."

He hugged me. It wasnt like you would think it would be. The way everyone paints the picture of him is cold and a blood-thirsty murderer. But his hug was warm and reassuring.

"Thank you Loki," I pause before continuing,"you're much kinder than everyone says you are."

He smiles not really knowing what to say. The elevator opens and we walk into the kitchen.

(•.•) time skip to that night

We ate lunch then Loki taught me how to heal like he did with my headache, then we sat on the couches and watched TV. Around 10:30 Loki says we should probably go to bed. We head towards the elevator and stand in comfortable silence.

After a moment the elevator stopped. The lights flickered and turned off turning back on on a red color.

"Friday, what's happening?" I asked the AI.

"It seems there is an unknown force in the building and they have cut the elevators power." She answers my question.

Me and Loki look at each other, fear apparent in our eyes, the need for sleep forgotten with adrenaline already kicking in.

"Friday. Tell Tony," Loki orders. He then steps closer to me summoning his daggers from who knows where.

"Already have." Friday says two steps ahead of us.

I stood shaking in fear. My mind racing a million miles a second with questions like 'Is it Hydra?' 'How'd they find me?' 'Will they hurt Loki?' 'Will Tony get back fast enough?' But I didn't get the answer.

Smoke came through the vent. Filling the room with a faintly medical smell. It was sedative. Me and Loki looked at each other realizing what it was at the same time. We both held our breath trying to breath in as little as possible. After almost a minute I had to breath. I breathed in only enough to survive a bit longer, but I could feel my mind fogging up. We continued holding out breath as long as we could but eventually the smoke over took us and we fell into unconsciousness at the mercy of Hydra.

Ollo. hope you've enjoyed this story you'll have to come back later for the sequel.

I'm just kidding I'm not that horrible.

Tony's pov
"Friday how long till we get back?" I ask my AI as I flew through the air.

"30 minutes sir. May I suggest applying more power to the thrusters?" She replies back.

"Why are you just now mentioning this. YES GET ME THERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!" I screamed at the helmet.

D; time skip to the tower

I finally made it to the tower with only 4% power left. I landed on the ground, making it crack. I ran through the door as fast as a man in a Titanium-Gold-Aloy suit can.

"Friday, where are the intruders?"

"They appear to have escaped,"she answered,"I'm sorry." She continues with hints of grief in her voice.

"Every time I get close to someone they're taken. Every God dam time!" I say talking to no one in general.

My suit comes off of me and I go over to the bar and get myself a drink handling the situation like the very responsible adult I am.

Ollo. How do you think the story is going so far? Hope your life is great and if not find a way to make it great. BlockyDaLego out ✌