→ In Our Heart's

Start from the beginning

"Ummmmm, I'll see about that. But, what will I get if I go there?"Tine asked playfully grinning and Sarawat smiled.

"If you'd like....... I'll cook for you"Sarawat said and Tine teased, "ooooh, someone's so confident about his cooking skills"

Sarawat chuckled listening to Tine's voice and Tine smiled.

"Not really. But I want to improve for you,so if someday if we'll take this to new steps, I can cook for you everyday"Sarawat said and Tine couldn't help but smile and blush.

"You're really nice,Wat"Tine said and Sarawat smiled and felt his hand being lifted up and placed on something fluffy, he knew Tine kept his hand on his head and he patted Tine's head softly.

"Your hair is so soft"Sarawat mumbled and Tine pouted.

"I bet your's is softer"Tine said and Sarawat chuckled and ruffled Tine's hair to make him giggle,like he did.

Tine wrapped his hand around Sarawat's arm and leaned on to him,he wanted to stay like this forever,if that's possible.

"Your bus is here"Tine said looking at the bus arrived and helped Sarawat up and watching him getting in the bus, although Sarawat can't see he took his hand and put it on the window of his side.

Tine watched the bus leave and sighed, he wished if he lied.

Lied that it wasn't the bus he usually takes, and maybe then he could've stayed a bit more longer with his lover.

_

Sarawat was smiling secretly as he eat the dinner with the family but the fact was that, he think he was smiling in secret but he was noticed by his family.

It's true that they don't really spend a lot time with him like they used to, life has changed and things got busy. But they also like when they see him smile,but there should be a reason when you smile.

However the only person there happy with whole heart seeing him smile like that,even if the reason isn't sure was his mother.

"You look so happy,bro. Found any new good books?"Mark,his brother asked since most of the time his little brother spend time on e-books or books or with his piano.

Sarawat immediately pressed his lips together and nodded, lying but he can't say that, "no, brother. I have a boyfriend now and I'm feeling so happy with him and I'm exciting everyday to be with him and am hoping that someday I'll get to see him with my own eyes too"

"I've found one"Sarawat said and his mom smiled and so did his brother and father.

"So, will you share what's the story about?"His father asked and he smiled a bit.

"Dad, I only started the story and the begining is happy. Like, if I say in short, it'll be like in a dark place where there's a lonely soul, suddenly a small firefly, flying in and giving the Soul hope's and happiness"Sarawat said,not about the story but about what he looked at his new life and his brother Chuckled.

"It's not children's story,right?"Mark asked and Sarawat shrugged and chuckled.

"I hope it's not"

"Oh, son, do you remember when we saw that field full of fireflies in the night,with your grandparents?"his father asked and he smiled. It's been long since he have seen anything, even the memories of what he have seen is fading away. But something, some things that he saw before losing the sight still stayed in his mind,but not so clear.

"I remember,dad"He smiled.

"Well, we're hoping to go there again together after your surgery. Hopefully it'll be soon. Aren't you excited,dear?"His mom asked and caressed his hair and suddenly his heart beat faster, he was excited to see his lover.