(15) We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

"As I said earlier, I am Keishin Ukai, and I'll be handling the Transportation and houses expenses", He said. "I am, Manabu Naoi, I am with Ukai, Transportation and Houses Expenses", he said. 

"Ittetsu Takeda, Food expenses", He said. "Yukie Shirofuku, Food expenses also", she said. 

"Tanji Washijo, handling the security and safety of the students", he said. "I am Runa Kurabayashi, I'll be handling that also", she said. 

"I'm Norimune Kurosu, managing national and international events or contests", He said. "Hana Misaki, Managing national and international also", she said.

the students all clapped.

"Aren't they amazing, can someone represent the 8 of you and have a speech to the Student", the woman said. Normimune Kurosu steps forward and the woman gives the mic to him.

"Students! This school year will be full of fun and learning many things, we the 8 of us hoped that all the students will be active and lively when it comes to school events and others. I call out the Future Leader of the Six Descendants of the Powerful Families but don't show yourself, I heard that you already made an Action, that's good, congratulations to all and thank you for entrusting these duties to us, Thank you", Kurosu said while the other sponsors agreed. The students all clapped but...

"He said that the 1st Family Descendant already made an action..."

"How about the Others Descendant?"

"What did the 1st Family Descendant do? What kind of Action?"

the students chatter about the statement...

"Announcement students!", the woman said. "About the Student Council, we'll have a campaign next month, so be ready if you are gonna be a candidate", the woman said. That made the students noisier about the Student Council Positions.

The Students went back to class and it is lunchtime.

The bottoms, Tsukishima, Iwaizumi, Sakusa, Kiyoko, and Yachi are together at a table eating and talking. "Hey guys, I'll sleep on the rooftop", Suna said as he stood up. "Why?", Oikawa asks. "I'm tired of hearing all that sponsor's and council's shit", Suna answered. "Ah okay, rest well", Suga said as Suna went to the rooftop and slept.

"I mean, who wouldn't get tired of shit", Atsumu said. And everyone Agreed. They talked about their Classes earlier...

(At the Rooftop with Suna)

Third Person's Pov:

Suna went to the rooftop and take sleep on the bench. It was windy and cloudy at that time so it was relaxing to sleep. Until someone went to the rooftop also...

"Can you please stop munching I'm Sleeping", Suna said. "Well, I'm eating how am I supposed not to munch when I'm eating", the boy said. He continues to munch, Suna loses his patience.

His voice is familiar though...

"Then can't you move far away from here?", Suna said to the boy. "But I like the view here, perfect while eating", the boy said. "In this view, it is perfect for sleeping not eating", Suna stated to the boy. Suna turned his back to sleep.

"Why are you sleeping?", the boy asked. "Probably because I don't want to hear you", Suna said sarcastically. "Just eat with me, I'll give you", the boy said. "No", Suna stated. "Can't you be a little nice", the boy said. "Can't you just shut up", Suna said sarcastically again. Until Suna's stomach growled...