(12) The Foxy Student

This is Long ass chapter, better get your Popcorn

-

Third Person's Pov:

Kenma, Yamaguchi, and Suga are now waiting for others to go back to the Cafeteria. "We're back", Oikawa said as they were approaching us, Oikawa is with Atsumu by the way. "Why are you late?", Suga asked them. "We were late because we Overheard a Gossips in the School", Atsumu said a little whisper for not others to hear them. "But we'll say it when others came back", Atsumu said to us and we nodded. Few Minutes

Suna came here with Food in his hands and a bag full of Food, Jelly Sticks. "You went Somewhere to just Buy Jelly sticks?", Suga asked Suna. "Of Course, I need it. At Noon it will be hell, so I need my life-giver, It's Important", Suna stated while raising his Food. Later Akaashi came back here.

We bought our own Foods and settle at our table. "So here's the Gossip, after our 3 hours of listening to the Large Meeting Conference, some students are demanding to the School to know the Identities of the Future rulers of Japan, because they were so jealous", Atsumu said to us. "What's the gossip there?", Kenma asked. "Let me continue First", Atsumu said to us. "Guys don't anger Atsumu now, his Brother just argue with him", Oikawa said to us warning them not to anger Atsumu-(if you can't recall going back and base on Chapter 8).

"The Gossip is that Some a Bunch of Group People, I think they are 4 people claiming that one of them is the Great General's Son, two girls are claiming that they are The Heiress of the Big 4, And the last is claiming that he is the 3rd Descendant in the Six Families. Like they Are so Full of themselves", Atsumu said to them very detailed. "I overheard a Rumor earlier, named Liam claiming also that he is the 6th Descendant in the Six Families", Oikawa said to them. "I also heard that rumor, Just First day of school many rumors in the University", Suna said to them. "So there is a total of 5 people claiming that they are the Future Rulers", Kenma said to them. They all Nodded.

"Then this is the real Gossip", Atsumu said excitedly. "There's more?", Suga asks then Oikawa Nodded. "The 4 people who are claiming, are in the Next table to us. We can overhear their Conversation", Atsumu said to them. "So we sat at this table to overhear them", Akaashi asks everyone. "Unfortunately yes", Oikawa said. "Why do you want to Overhear their Conversation?", Yamaguchi asks. "Just a topic to Issue", Oikawa said. "To check out the Truth whether they are telling lies or the Truth", Atsumu said. 

"I wanna ask, what will they get if the students knew that they are the Future Rulers?", Yamaguchi asks them. "Of course they will receive praises from students, Fame, and even gain the School Staffs favoritism, and the last is the Whole University will respect them whoever gets to hurt the Future  Rulers the Students will harm them until they transfer to another school, so better not get Involve to them", Atsumu stated to us. 

"One more question, why doesn't everyone Are claiming that they are the Emperor's Son and Prime Minister's Son?", Kenma asks them. "That's the real Trouble if someone spreads that they were the Sons of Emperor and Prime Minister, but they aren't. Their Family will go bankrupt, it is also possible that the student can't go to any Schools even in other Countries, and The whole country will hate them. They can't afford to offend the Royal Family", Atsumu answered Kenma's Question. "Thanks for the Information", Suna said.

"But That's too Cruel, So back to the topic. What can we get if we knew that the 4 people next to us are telling Lies?", Suga asked them. "Nothing, just a drama to watch", Suna said to them. "I was about to say that, but yeah a Drama to Watch", Atsumu said to them. "But what if they are the Future Rulers, let's say that they are the heirs", Akaashi asked. "We'll back out and never get Involve in them", Oikawa said to them.