Naruto's family part 2

Start from the beginning

sweat beamed down Minato's face as he was now shaking, " i-i said t-that I would gladly unpack the bag honey you go lay down," Minato said grabbing the bags and running around putting things in their place. Kushina's hair went down as she smiled. "awe thanks I was so tired," Kushina said going upstairs to the last empty room.

Time skip to the day of the big fight

Kushina was in the boy's room playing with Naruto and Deidara when suddenly there was a loud boom from outside that shook the house. Minato burst into the room making Kushina cock her head. "What's the noise out there construction?" Kushina said picking up Naruto and holding Deidara's hand, "I wish it was the village is under attack it seems someone has managed to control an Uzumaki and is using their nine tails state to attack the village." Kushina looked in shock as did Deidara, he may have been young but he wasn't stupid he knew what was going on. 

"We aren't prepared to fight our own," Kushina yelled frustratedly as she holds naruto closer and squeezed Deidara's hand tighter. "I know but we promised to fight, we came here knowing that anything could attack us so now we have to fulfill our promise." Kushina looked at her children thinking about her options soon she nodded. Another boom came from outside they started getting louder as the fox was now destroying the village's gate like it was nothing. Kushina set Naruto down and looked both the boys in their eyes rubbing their cheeks. "Momma loves you dattebane and if we don't come back get Hokage-sama," Kushina said crying saying the last part looking at Deidara.

Kushina looks at Minato and nods wiping her tears. She puts her hair up and gets her shinobi headband. "Let's go Minato before it destroys the whole village," They body flicker outside close to the fox but not in hitting range. "You ready," "all ways have been," Kushina said jumping from house to house before she got close enough and golden chains came out her body, she wrapped them around the fox's legs. She held the fox down long enough for Minato to attack the masked man on the fox. Minato went to hit him and went through his body, he swung his kunai around his back catching him off guard.

When the kunai hit the masked man he quickly teleported away leaving the nine tails to rampaged freely. Minato teleported to the man from the symbol he left on him with his kunai. Kushina held on for as long as she could until her chains disappeared and the nine tails stomped near her making her tumble into a house getting a few bruises nothing major. She got bad up and started doing some hand signs, while she was doing this dark red chakra bubbled out of her, her eyes went bloodshot red as she grew into a giant fox a little larger than the other. She hit the other fox headfirst pushing it back trying to push it out of the village at least.

The other fox thrashed around and scratches Kushina in the ear making her yelp in pain but that wasn't going to stop her. Even if she couldn't get it out of the village it needed to be as far as possible from her house, from her children the one thing she swore to protect. She didn't care how many times he would slash her back make her bleed as long as they were safe she didn't care what the hell happened to her. She stood up on two and pounced on the top him blood pouring out his back as well. Kushina was losing a lot of blood but she wasn't giving up yet.

With the boys

Deidara could feel anger and sadness bubble in his stomach as he looked out the window to see his bloody mother fighting with her last bit of strength. Naruto had seen the whole fight and was crying in Deidara's chest. Deidara had been trying not to cry for the past hour he had to stay strong he couldn't let his younger brother see him like that. He would run his fingers through Naruto's hair humming the song their mother would always sing to them. Suddenly something inside Deidara broke when he saw his dad lying lifeless in a cleared area of the village the Uzumaki that was being controlled had rampaged through.

Deidara's heart broke as he saw a man with a dark black and red cloak standing over him. Deidara started crying, a cry soon turned into a sob as he held on tightly to Naruto. Seeing Minato like that triggered something inside him he couldn't risk the only sibling he had and his mother dying in front of his eyes. "Naruto gets up I need to get Hokage-sama," "No if you're going I'm going with you," Naruto said looking up at Deidara with puffy eyes. Deidara could see it in Naruto's eyes that he wasn't going to let him leave alone. "Fine you can come just please don't get lost." Naruto nodded while sniffling and they darted out the door.

Countless people were running and screaming making it hard for Naruto to hear him. The nine tails hit kushina hard in the head making her fall down. The thud was so hard that it knocked Naruto over making him let go of Deidara's hand. He got lost in the sea of people as he tried to look for Deidara but failed. Deidara was looking for Naruto but couldn't find him when he tried to find him he got pushed into the woods hitting his head on a bolder making him blackout. Naruto knew that he couldn't find Deidara like this so he went to the one person we could see Kushina.

Kushina was running low on chakra even though she had a lot she was trying to heal her wounds and fight at the same time which is not a good idea, it was either bleed to death or possibly live fighting against the other Uzumaki. Kushina knew she didn't have much time left before she would turn back so she used the last bit of her chakra to use chains while in nine tails mode (she didn't do it before because she made it out of pure will power, she just made it basically) she struck him in the heart killing him instantly before transforming back into a human. She laid on the ground bleeding out some wounds healable others not so much. As she was preparing to die she heard yelling. "Momma!" Naruto yelled as he was running to her. Kushina was crying she was happy that at least she could spend her last few moments with her child.

Naruto ran to her and got on the ground next to her he was trying to pull her up but she was too heavy for him and no matter how hard kushina tried she was still too weak to get up. "Naruto it's ok baby just give momma a hug and sing one last time with me," Kushina said weakly, naruto almost instantly hugged his mother not too tightly, and not even caring about the blood that was now on his shirt. Kushina was singing weakily and Naruto sniffling here and there.

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I lost you
But when I awoke dear I was holding you in my arms
so I pulled you close and smiled

you are my sunshine my only sunshine
Y

ou make me happy when sky's are grey

You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
And nothing else could come between
But if you leave me to love another
You'll have shattered all of my dreams

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when sky's are grey
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

Kushina then laid lifelessly in Naruto's arms Naruto's breathing became shakey. "Momma!" He yelled loudly his voice cracking with sadness. He held her close before he started to feel weird he looked at himself and he was turning into a fox usually when you turned 15 you became a fox but there were myths that if you went through something life-changing it would trigger your survival skills and you become a premature nine-tailed fox. Naruto soon her the voices of villages and shinobi running toward them, his survival instincts kicked in and he darted into the woods. He swore that he would avenge his parents and his presumed dead brother that he would destroy the leaf for making them come here. 

A/N: Yeah that's it this chapter is one of the longest chapters I've written so far and on no motivation do I'm proud of meh self I hope you having a good whatever time it is for you and if not I hope it gets better

Bye my kitsunes
Word count:2188