"Sakai? Wasn't he there when you killed Takamatsu?" Kal asked.

"no... Nor was his mother... I do have a feeling that his son might be the reason why the scouts haven't reported back"

"what do you mean?" Kal cocked an eyebrow up.

"from the reports from prisoners in Japan... They talk about the boy a lot... And they also mentioned 'The Ghost' a few times" Diana replies in a worried tone.

"The Ghost?" he looks at his second in command with a concerned look, "that's just a myth, a legend in children's stories".

"hidden reports say that The Ghost roams the island today, a prisoner came from Tsushima to Japan to give us a warning if we dare invade the island again"

"executed?" Superman then asks, Wonder Woman nods her head, telling him the prisoner was executed afterwards in front of everyone who dared oppose the Regime in anyway.

"I also wanted to talk about Kara... I think it's time she joins the Regime, even if it's by force" Wonder Woman suggested, Superman turns round immediately when hearing her mention his imprisoned cousin.

"no... I want to give her a little more time to think... It pains me to even put the helmet on her" he shuts down Wonder Woman's suggestion, not wanting to brainwash his own cousin, not yet atleast.

"but what if she doesn't?" she asked the Man of Steel, he sighs and looks back out the window with his hands behind his back.

"then we'll force her... As much as it pains me to do it... Regardless, It will be for her own good" he said after sighing.

* * *

Location: Insurgency Super Max prison, Regime Territory

The prison was heavily guarded by Regime Loyalist soldiers and Betas under the control of the Regime after Brainiac's death.

Most of the cells were empty, some had people in them, people who tried to fight back against the Regime, who were to be executed.

On the other half... On the other side of the big door guarded by two guards, there was a dome with enough room for one particular prisoner that once held Superman inside.

This particular cell held his newly cousin who only arrived to Earth a few months ago prior to the events before Brainiac's invasion.

This cell lit up with red sun lamps to prevent her from using her Kryptonian powers and escaping...

Her name is Kara Zor-El, and she calls herself Supergirl.

She once thought Batman was the bad guy, but soon found out the truth and through all the lies that was told by Wonder Woman and Black Adam, she wanted to protect Earth, not enslave it.

With Brainiac's defeat, and Batman also defeated, Superman used Brainiac's tech, empowered himself and the Regime to take over as the new government of the entire world.

She knew Batman and the rest of his allies were either captured or brainwashed to the Regime's will... And she feared she would be next.

Still wearing her costume, she looked down to the S on her chest, the very same S that used to give the people of Earth hope... The S made the Humans feel safe when they saw it.

Now?

Humans fear it... They despise it, they only see the S as something to fear now...

She was horrified of seeing it all, how Humans feared her when she saved them from Brainiac's Beta's during the invasion, when she tried to communicate with them, even children even feared her because of the symbol she wore proudly on her suit.

Her cousin had ruined the House of El reputation... She was ashamed... Scared... Alone... Hurt.

But she wanted to hold on to hope, to hold till something happens that gets her out... She hoped she would get out of this cell, not as part of the Regime, but to fight the Regime, to reclaim her new home... Earth.

She then closed her eyes... And took deep breathes... She remembered the dreams she was having ever since being imprisoned in the red sun cell.

She saw this... Boy with a curved blade, a Katana, bearing a mark... A clan symbol.

He wore a black outfit with demon looking half face mask and a headband that was made a very, very long time ago, back in the 1270s. This outfit belonged to a myth Wonder Woman told her about... This myth was called 'The Ghost'.

Kara knew the legend of The Ghost was legendary throughout the entire world... Even the Amazon's were interested about the man's world legend.

Kara once overheard two guards talk about the legend a few weeks ago after the Regime invaded Japan, a man came from the island near Japan called Tsushima to warn the Regime about the legend who is rumoured to be roaming Tsushima Island right now.

Wonder Woman told Kara about the Island back before Brainiac's invasion, when Kara was still learning about Earth and how Tsushima's 'Tyrannt' drove the Regime out of Tsushima Island which was a complete lie to cover up the Regime's true colours.

Tsushima never had a Tyrannt, Kara was disgusted to know Wonder Woman lied to her about everything that she told her, she felt betrayed.

But... She held on to hope... Hope that she would soon be rescued...

Within her vision, she saw the boy who was serene, at peace, before he looked at her and nodding his head,

She quickly reopened her eyes at the sound of doors opening, she sat up from the bed inside her prison as Superman stood and walked towards her cell.

She would be happy to see him again if things were different, if he was different... But she wasn't happy to see her cousin again at all, not with what he's become.

"hello Kara... Let's talk"...

To be continued...