Begin the Offensive pt 1

Infront of Quints condo

Nino's POV

Nino is standing at the front of their condo.

Nino: Don't try to remember..

She remembers the time when she kissed him in the tunnel of love.

Nino: I did it because i wanted to.. But.. I.. I couldn't... Argh! Forget it! I'm not going to see him again.

Then a sound of a car door closes was heard. Her dad is here.

Maruo: You're back, Nino-kun.

Nino: Papa. I told you to stop calling me that. It creeps me out.

Maruo: Sorry about that, Nino. I just received word that you all passed the exams. The eight of you managed to pull it off. Congratulations.

Nino: Th-thanks..

Maruo: It seems i have no choice but to approve of those boys. So from tomorrow in, they can come here to..

Nino: I'm not going to see him anymore. Also, we've decided to stay at our new place for a while longer.

Maruo: What did you say?

Nino: We're not going to make Ichika so all the work, of course. I'm going to get a job too. I'm not going to pretend we've become independent or anything. I know we're not doing the right to
thing, either. But i have a feeling that living like that will change us. I feel like we've made some progress.

Maruo: I fail to understand. Abstract ideas like "progress" couldn't be less convincing. I've seen your so-called new home. To me, it looks like you've gone backwards. You mustn't have forgotten in just five years.

Nino flinched.

Maruo: You don't want to live like that anymore, do you? Stop being selfish and-

Then a loud roar of a motorcycle starts arrive as a light upon them blinding their eyes.

Nino: W-what?

The light dissipates as a biker was infront of them. The biker then opens his visor. Nino thought of a knight on a white horse was infront of her, instead, it was just Y/n on his new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR bike.

Y/n: Yo, Nino. We're going back.

Nino: C.. Cool..

Nino: Wh.. What is..

Y/n: What? It's my bike. I got it before the exams. Nevermind that, get on. We need to get back before work.

Then he throws her a helmet and she catches it.

Y/n: Oh? Yo, Otosan.

Maruo: I am not your father, L/n-kun.

Y/n: Why do you call me by "-kun" anyway? It's creepy..

Nino: I know right?

Maruo: Nino, the path you're able to walk is a thorny one. It won't end well. You'll certainly going to regret it. Come with me.