Handa Civil War and the God of War (Extra)

Duchess NightClub

Y/n enters the nightclub

A Shuu member was waiting at the stairs

Shuu member: Y/n.

Y/n: Where are the others?

Shuu member: They're inside the office.

Y/n climbs up the stairs.

Timeskip

Aren, Arata, Ichirou and Koji were inside Naomi's office. Then Y/n opens the door.

Y/n: I'm here. What's going on?

Koji: Our boys got fucked up by the Handa Warriors.

Y/n: Why?

Ichirou: We don't know. They started to attack us just as we met them.

Aren: A gang member Attacking a different gang member is a Declaration of war.

Arata: But it doesn't make sense. We had our truce. If we're going to war with the Handa Warriors, we're going to war with the Triple Alliance. And we still don't have enough men. Most of our guys are injured. Now more are injured after what happened tonight. We got like 10 members who are active against hundreds of gangsters from three cities.

Y/n: What was the reason?

Koji: We're not certain. But i believe it wasn't Michio.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Koji: The Handa Warriors are currently in a Civil War between their branches. They have 3 branches. All are under the control of Michio. Leader of the Handa Warriors. The Army, The Guards and the Officials.

Aren: Officials? Who are those?

Koji: They are the higher ranking members of the Handa Warriors who were with Michio since before he controlled the city.

Aren: They're Veterans then..

Arata: And the Guards?

Koji: They are the authority of the night in Handa City. And the guys we fought with were the Army.

Ichirou: Who's against who?