A Mountain of Problems Pt 1

Condo

Y/n just arrived to the Quintuplets condo.

Y/n: Pen.. Pencil.. Eraser.. What else.. Hm?

He looks at Fuutarou placing his hands on the front entrance in frustration..

Y/n: Does he not know how to open it? Probably wasn't told about the keypad... And he's talking to the CCTV... *chuckles* what an idiot..

He approaches him.

Y/n: What are you doing, Fuu? It won't open if you talk to a CCTV... Haven't heard of autolock? They're everywhere nowadays..

Then Miku appears

Miku: What are you guys doing?

Y/n: Fuu here looks like an idiot that he doesn't know how to open the entrance.. Did you tell him about the keypad?

Miku: No i didn't.. Fuutarou, you can punch in our apartment number on this keypad. *inserts a keycard* and it'll call us..

Futarou: Whoa! O-Of course i knew that..

Y/n: No you were like an idiot talking to CCTV... You messed up real bad..

They entered the building

Fuutarou was spacing out

Y/n: Oy Fuutarou.. Get inside..

Miku: You're going to tutor us, right?

Nakano residence

Fuutarou was knocking on the Other's doors while Y/n and Miku wait at the Living room.

Y/n: Where's Aren anyway?

That got Miku's attention

Y/n: He's taking his time..

Miku: Probably still at the subway...

Y/n: I thought he would have his own limo or bike... Is he rich in this story?

Then the others arrived except Nino

Yotsuba: Okay we're all set! Let's start studying!

Ichika: I think I'll just watch.. *tired*

Miku: Teach us Japanese history like you said you would.

Itsuki went to the other table

Itsuki: I'm just going to be studying on my own here, so don't mind me.

Y/n: looks like there's still more problems to deal with.. But it's progress.. We must understand them...

Fuutarou: Yosh! Let's start!

Nino was upstairs

Nino: You're still here? Still haven't given up on tutoring, Huh? I hope you don't fall asleep like you did last time.