CH 24: London Rush

Start from the beginning

"Dad, are you having arguments with mum again?" Luka sighed.

"Obviously. Why did I enter from the window then?" he casually said as he closed back the window.

"W-wait. Son? Dad? What the hell is happening here?" (y/n) cracked.

"I thought you know about it," Luka said in confusion.

"Um, I'm not?"

"Maybe she forgot about it. After this house sank all of the sudden," Jagged spoke.

(y/n)'s brain started to refresh its memory. "Ahh," she nodded as she finally remembered it.

"Wait, that's crazy! Imagine finding out your idol is your father!" she said.

"Who knows? Maybe Adrien is secretly your brother," Luka smirked.

"Um, no thanks," (y/n) casually said, making him giggle.

"Anyways, congrats on the front cover, (y/n)! All stores sold out the magazines as soon as it was released," Jagged congratulated her as he brought her out of the room. Luka quickly followed them from the back.

"Yeah, thankfully we had special access to buy it early," Luka smiled as he glanced at his room's wall. He pasted the cover right next to Jagged Stone's poster.

"Thanks," (y/n) grinned.

"What are you doing here, you old pirate?"

Jagged gasped as he saw Anarka was standing right in front of him.

"I just wanna see my son with his new girlfriend," he scratched his head.

"I don't care if you wanna see your children, but do not step on my Liberty without my permission!"

(y/n) slowly sneaked out of the situation and hid behind Luka.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Nanarky," Jagged apologised.

He learnt to discuss properly with Anarka before.

"Now, get out of my ship until you buy me a new speaker. After you broke it," Anarka crossed her arms.

"Okay, I will. But can I still meet them?" he hesitantly pointed at Luka and Juleka as she was walking out of her room.

"Yes, but outside,"

He nodded. Luka and Juleka just smiled at their mother as they followed Jagged from his back. Luka pulled (y/n) by the hand as he walked out of the room.

Just as soon as (y/n) followed them to the deck, her phone started ringing. Audrey's name was displayed on the screen. She immediately picked it up before she missed the call.

"Hello?"

"L-London? Tomorrow?! Are you kidding me? I haven't done anything yet for preparation!" (y/n) was panicking.

Luka watched her talking to the phone with a tiny smile.

Maybe he's behind all of this.

-----

"So, you want (favourite flavour) cake with (favourite colour) icing on top?" Marinette asked as she sketched a picture of a cake.

"Yes, and maybe add some fruits or something," Luka smiled.

"Um, no. I don't think she likes fruits. You can add candies though. She's a heavy sweet tooth," Jessica spoke as she chewed on some croissants.

"Then I'll add some sweet fruits! It's healthier and tastes better, for sure," Marinette answered.