9

Two Weeks Later - South Dakota

Rea, Druig, Makkari and Phastos all sat on the couch eating while watching the news. Rea was sitting on Druig's lap while sharing a snack, they both were content.

"You guys did that?" Ben asked as he sat across from the quartet while watching the news.

"I love you so much." Phastos said as he continued to eat pizza. Rea got up from Druig's lap which made him frown slightly but it up-turned when she kissed his head.

She stalked into the kitchen to see Thena sticking her hand in the toaster and Jack looking very confused.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked as he looked at her hand in the toaster.

"I get confused sometimes." She said as she leaned on the counter.

"Yeah. Me, too." Jack said and tried to reach to orange on the shelf. "So, Dad said you're the goddess Athena and that Aunt Rea was a goddess too." Jack added as he still tried to grab the orange. Rea was to busy to notice as she was looking at the contents of the fridge.

"'Thena.' Drop the 'A'" Thena corrected.

"Oh."

"Hmm."

"What's your superpower?" Jack asked, not a second later Thena used her spear weapon to grab the orange and gave it to Jack.

Rea looked up from the fridge to see the weapon and widened her eyes.

"Okay. All right. See, that thing is... okay. Almost gave you a shave and a haircut, didn't she?" Phastos laughed nervously, "Stand behind me, actually. Um, you remember earmuffs? Remember how we practiced earmuffs? Thank you so much." Phastos said to Jack before turning to Thena.

"You know that your babysitting privileges are completely revoked, right? Like, it's done." Phastos said and then turned to Rea who was standing next to the fridge while eating an apple. "And you, I expected better out of you." Phastos said pointing a finger at Rea.

"What? I didn't give him knives or anything." Rea said as she shrugged which caused Phastos to scoff before turning to Jack and nudging him.

"Thank you. Violence... hey. Violence is never the answer. Right, T?" Phastos asked Thena before turning back to Jack. "You gotta always use your brain, hmm?" Phastos explained.

"Like you did fighting on the beach?" Rea asked with a smirk.

"Your dad spoke calmly and firmly to the bad guy and he had no choice but to listen to me, so no violence." Phastos explained, Makkari walked in with a smirk.

"The kid is ten not stupid!" Makkari signed which made Rea laughed.

"You know how Phastos is, he'll treat the kid like that until he's in college." Rea signed with a smirk.

"When are you guys leaving?" Phastos signed, "when is that happening? That's happening soon, right?" Phastos asked, Druig came in a tossed a snack to Jack before wrapping an arm around Rea's waist and kissing her forehead.

"Ah, yes, there's Druig. Don't go anywhere near him." Phastos said and Rea laughed.

"You don't get Aunt Rea without Druig, Phastos." Rea smirked and left the kitchen.

~~~~~

The group was now outside next to the Domo since they were leaving.

"Okay, that's far enough, Jack." Phastos said as he coddled Jack like usual.

"Wow, Dad, the Domo's so cool." Jack smiled.

"Your dad fixed that with his bare hands." Phastos explained.

"Can we go to space, too, one day?" Jack asked which made Rea smile.

"Let's wait till you get your learner's permit, okay?" Phastos told Jack.

"Hey Phastos. Take care. This world is lucky to have you." Druig said stepping next to Phastos.

"Thank you." Phastos said while sticking out his hand. "I know you're not a hugger to anyone other that Rea, so.." Phastos said as Druig shook hands and pulled Phastos into a hug.

"You think when we find the other Eternal out there, that they'll accept the truth the way we did?" Druig asked Rea.

"I do, because the truth will set the free." Rea said with a smile and was pulled into a hug by Druig.

She let go and said her goodbyes before going on the Domo with Druig,Makkari and Thena.

Space - Domo

The group was gathered, Druig was sitting eating fruit, Rea was next to Druig reading a book, Thena was leaning against a table and Makkari was looking up at the globe.

"It's been weeks. We haven't heard from any of them. It's like... they've disappeared" Makkari signed looking bewildered.

"Arishem." Thena simply said, "We have to go back." Thena said and felt something in the hallway. She got out her weapon,

" I can feel it too." Makkari signed, Rea nodded as she was feeling it.

"What?" Druig asked obliviously as he turned to the girls. All of a sudden an elf thing jumped out.

"Aah! My ears. My eyes are numb. No more drunk teleporting for you." The elf said, Thena was about to say something but it interrupted her. "Hang on, hang on." It sung as a portal appears.

"Behold, the royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts, defeater..." it introduced, Makkari looked at Druig and Rea.

"Thano's brother?" Makkari signed and Rea shrugged at her.

"...of Black Robert..." it continued,

"Roger." A voice said,

"Oh. Defeater of Black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet." It finished. It was a man, a handsome man.

"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow Eternals." He said and then turned to the elf. "You know, you really don't have to do the whole thing every time."

"Everything you do is impressive. What am I gonna leave off the list?" The elf argued.

"Who are you?" Rea asked as she got up next to Thena.

"I'm Eros. This is Pip. And you are as beautiful as legends say, Rea." Eros said with a smile, Druig saw this and got up and wrapped his arm around Rea's shoulder.

"What do you want, lads?" Druig said eyeing Eros suspiciously.

"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?" Eros asked Pip which Pip burped in response. He held up a golden sphere like the one Ajak and Sersi used to talk to Arishem.

"Your friends are in big trouble. And we know where to find them." Eros smirked as he looked at Rea.