4

2023 - Australia

The group had made it to Australia, where Thena and Gilgamesh reside.

Rea had changed into her signature color, pink. She wore these pink overalls with the wide legs and under it was a white puffy sleeved blouse that was cropped slightly. She had put her hair in a bun just to get it out of the way, curly tendrils of hair fell down next to her forehead.

The group had walked up to a dead Deviant that Gilgamesh and Thena must've killed

"This is the Deviant you fought in London?" Kingo asked Ikaris, Ikaris shook his head.

"It's different. There must be more out there than we thought." Ikaris observed as he looked around.

Rea walked with Sersi they chatted quietly about there lives at the moment until they reached the house.

"You're about to meet the two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. Thena, legendary, deadly, fashionable. And her trusty friend..." Kingo introduced as he showed Karun where to film. "... a mighty powerhouse of strength, the fearsome Gilgamesh!" Kingo yelled but he didn't come out, "Gilgamesh!". That's when Gilgamesh does come out wearing a 'kiss the cook' apron.

"Yep definitely fearsome alright." Rea joked as she laughed at his apron.

"What took you so long?" Gilgamesh asked Ikaris.

"You look younger today, Sprite." He joked as he walked past her. Karun points out that he has the same apron.

"Who the hell are you?" Gilgamesh asked as he went to a pot to stir it.

"I'm Karun. Kingo's valet." Karun answered while still videotaping Gilgamesh.

"Oh, valet. Like Alfred in Batman." Gilgamesh said and stirred something in a pot.

"Gilgamesh. The Deviants are back." Ikaris said as if he hadn't just seen the dead carcass of one of 100 feet away.

"No shit. I could have used some help." Gilgamesh said as he continued to stir whatever is in the pot.

"We were attacked by a Deviant in London, too." Sprite replied,

"So was I in Paris." Rea sighed as she crossed her arms.

"Even Ikaris couldn't kill it in London." Sersi replied as she looked at Gilgamesh. He turned to her looking offended.

"You couldn't, Rae, did you kill yours?" Gilgamesh asked looking at the small brunette. She nodded and smiled.

"I was distracted." Ikari said as an excuse, Gilgamesh laughed.

"Sure, man. A 5 foot, 110 pound girl can kill a Deviant and you can't." Gilgamesh laughed and high fives Rea. Then he got out a pie. "Hey, you guys wanna try my pie?" he asked as he took it out of the oven.

"I'm sorry, Gil." Rea frowned, "Ajak's dead." she looked down at her shoes trying not to cry. Kingo went over and put a arm around her.

"It's true, buddy." Sprite added, "We lost her."

Gilgamesh instantly frowned and dropped his arm which made the pie slip out from the pan. He sat down and bent the pan, which made Rea go up to him and kneel in front of him.

"I know it hurt big guy but it does get better. Now, we need to tell you and Thena something. Can you show us where she is!" Rea asked as she looked up at Gilgamesh, he nodded as he got up and grabbed her hand.

He lead the group to where Thena was under her tree. The tree had wind chimes and around it were bones and rocks.

"Rea. The attack triggered her. She's no fun to be around right now." Gilgamesh told her and then stepped forward unlatching his hand from hers. "Hey, Thena. Look who's here. Give me your hand." He said but then she tried to hit him which she blocked.