A Smol Dog

Requested by @Blueberryboii0

Just a short lil Techno oneshot. If you want more Techno lemme know and give your ideas!

Trigger warning: none

(400 words, short n sweet) 

~~~~~~~~~

      It had been a long day working on the farm, Techno was tired, and potentially overworked. He put his tools into a chest and sighed before starting his walk back home. As he was walking, he let his mind wander to various places, thinking about tomorrow and what other work he needed to do. 

But a small noise caught his attention. A little rustle in the bushes off of the path. Techno furrowed his brows and cautiously crouched beside the bushes and looked into them, seeing a small white animal. "What..?" the man questioned, pushing the bushes apart and looking to see what it was.

To his surprise it was a small dog, a puppy, who had its foot caught in between the branches, it was scared and looked like it hadn't eaten in a while. It was struggling. "Awh poor thing, come here bubba I'll help you."  

The dog was scared but ultimately let Techno help it, knowing it couldn't get free on its own. Once he got the dog free it didn't try to run away, but instead sat and tilted its head at Techno. 

"You hungry?" The little dog tilted its head the other way, "I have food at home, c'mon bub." He carefully went to pick up the dog and it didn't resist. So, Techno walked home with the puppy. 

Once he got home, he set the dog down and grabbed some meat from a chest and cut it up before feeding it to the dog. "What should we call you, huh?" He said, crouching in front of the dog as it ate and petting it, "What about, hmm, Floof." He smiled, "Yeah, that fits." 

The small dog was quite fluffy, and in need of a bath. After it ate techno took it to the bathroom and freshened it up.

From then on Techno adopted the dog and called him his own. He brought him places and taught him new things, and everyone around the SMP got to know Floof very well, and everyone loved him. 

At night Floof would sleep on Techno's bed with him, and was constantly around him, and would sit with him when Techno wasn't doing anything. So now the pig boy had a lil partner.

~~~~

sorry its so short i just wanted to get a Techno one out