am i useless?

-not proofread-

this was a oneshot i based off of a tiktok (it won't let me paste the link)
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeKWqffW/  <-- i think that's it.

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING, DONT READ IF YOURE EASILY TRIGGERED BY THE FOLLOWING:
su!c!de attempt, mention of a n**se, mention of s3lf h@rm, mild intrusive thoughts also.

⚠️⚠️also, "⚠️" will be at the beginning and end of the triggering paragraphs.

this is the dream smp, but if techno and tommy had a good friendship basically. ofc this is platonic. not family dynamic.

£\<\¥€]€\¥£\|€€|£\ yeet yeet ▼・ᴥ・▼(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
--
tommy sat at the end of a dock, watching as the calm waves rippled through the water. he looked down and thought of how he only causes problems. he glanced back to the words he had angrily carved into the wood of the dock with his knife, reading each one over and over again.

problem child. burden. worthless. useless. unwanted. unloved. castaway. dead weight.

he mumbled them as he read each one, lowering his head and trying not to let tears fall. all he was known as is 'the problem child.'

he sighed heavily and stood up, grabbing his knife and putting it in his pocket. he walked away from the dock and back to the prime path. he hated feeling this low... and this was the lowest he's felt in a long time. a depression so heavy he felt physically weak.

he walked to the community house, but it happened to be busy. a crowd of people were there, he tried not to pay mind to it. he heard comments and teasing 'hellos' from people, but he ignored it all. he needed to get something and get out.

he walked to a chest and opened it, rummaging to find what he needed. he could hear the hurtful comments, people suddenly talking about him. he heard footsteps approaching, and he could tell it was technoblade by the specific was he walked, and the sound of his boots.

"hey theseus." the monotone voice rang, but he hated that name. he hated the way theseus died. tommy didn't plan to go like that, though. techno leaned over a chest, closer to tommy, "don't listen to them. they're all a bunch of assholes." but tommy didn't respond. he just found his item and stood up to leave.

techno caught up to him, "whats that for?" he questioned, seeing the lead in tommy's hand. the boy paused to quickly come up with an excuse, "i didn't have any back home." really? that was all he got?

then he heard hateful words, which seemed to creep its way around tommy's head. "he should just die already..-" he didn't identify the voice, but it stuck with him. he stood there, suddenly in a trance as he stared at the floor. his eyes wide, but his expression natural. his hands we're trembling. then he heard more and more words,

"tommy's nothing but a problem." "he only causes trouble." "he should be gone- or banned from the smp." "nobody likes him." "he's just gets in the wa-" the voices were cut off, muffled suddenly. he looked up and saw techno looking him in the eyes, covering his ears with his hands. "hey! what the hell-!" he yelled out to the crowded room, glaring at the specific ones with a deadly look in his red eyes. when he returned his gaze to tommy, it was much softer, and welcoming. "are you okay?" the pink haired man asked.

tommy stared back at techno, no emotion in his expression. but tears were glassing over his eyes. when techno lifted his hands from tommy's ears, the boy was quick to brush past him and right out the door. techno turned swiftly around, worried for the boy. he proceeded to yell and start a fight with the ones who shamed tommy.

outside it started to pour, it made tommy feel worse. he held onto the lead tightly, walking quickly. tommy walked and walked until he reached his place of exile, and started to climb a tree.

techno was on his way, when he didn't find tommy at his house he headed for his own home. that's when he noticed the footprints in the snow, passing by his home. he followed them quickly, guessing where tommy would be.

he saw a figure in a tree from afar, it was tommy. he ran, catching up to him quickly. "tommy! what are you doing?!" he shouted, looking up into the tree. tommy had the rope tied around a lower branch, but it was still far off the ground. he was standing on that branch, one hand on the large trunk so he didn't fall yet.

⚠️( T W )
tommy put the rope around his neck, he doesn't know why he remembered how to tie that specific knot. "i'm leaving. i won't be the problem child anymore." tommy answered technoblade, a few tears rolling down his cheeks, his blue eyes seemed to be more vibrant in color. "tommy no-! don't do this, you're not a burden, you're not a problem!!" techno yelled, his heart wrenching. it hurt to see tommy like this... he wasn't going to let him go. he tried to climb the tree, but tommy stopped him.

"sTOP-" his voice cracked, holding a knife to his neck. "if you try to save me i'll make sure it's a bloody death." he threatened. techno stopped, but he was making out a plan in his head. "goodbye, technoblade." tommy threw the knife to the ground and jumped. "TOMMY NO-" techno yelled, his voice becoming high pitched. he drew his sword and cut the rope before it could break tommy's neck.
⚠️ ( T W OVER )

tommy hit the ground with a thud and a yell, he was confused. techno dropped his sword and ran over to tommy, removing the rope from his neck. tears rolled down his face as he looked heart brokenly at tommy. the boy started sobbing, and techno quickly hugged him. they were both shaking, neither of them had words. they just cried, sitting in the grass hugging each other tightly.

techno kissed the top of tommy's head, brushing his hair back gently with his hand, looking down at him through the tears. he moved his hand to the side of tommy's face and wiped away his tears, then proceeded to hug him again, "i'll protect you, i'll keep you safe. shh shhh.." techno said worriedly, his heart still pounding out of his chest. he talked with tommy for a long time, made sure he knew that he wasn't a problem. he told him how loved he is, how much they'd miss him if he was gone...

~~~

tommy stayed in techno's house from then on. techno was worried for the blonde, he wasn't going to let anything happen to him. tommy often had nightmares and spent most nights sleeping next to techno, and most nights he cried. but techno stayed with him, and protected him from dangers.

it took a long time, but techno was slowly helping tommy get better. he locked the knives and swords away when not in use, made sure tommy wouldn't hurt himself.

this night ended with tommy snuggled at techno's side, sitting on the couch inside their home. he had his arm around the boy protectively, rubbing circles on his back.

~~~