Let's relax. (Ch.9)

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since the incident and I've recovered well! Not 100%, but stuff like that takes time.

I had come up with an idea and I wanted it to be a surprise from my lovers. I had been saving up for something like this, I just hope they like the idea. I won't tell them until it's been made, but once it is, I'll ask. I'm so excited!

It was after hours in the Pizza Plex so me and Moon decided to watch a disney movie. He wanted to watch Tangled but I wanted to watch Wall-E, so we made a deal and watched Wall-E.

The only reason I won was because I gave him puppy dog eyes, they always work.

I'm sitting in Moon's lap, enjoying the movie when my phone buzzes. I checked the device and squeaked, putting it back to sleep just as fast as I had turned it on, "H-Hehe, I gotta... Uh.... I gotta check this." I smiled and got up, walking out of the theater and reading the message.

Mech: Hey, it's ready whenever you want to pick it up.

Y/n: Thank you! I super duper owe you one Miles!

Mech: Yeah yeah... Introduce me to your boyfriends~

I blushed, there's no way they'd still want to be friends when they realize that I'm dating a robot.

Y/n: Probably not hehe...

Mech: Nope, you gotta, that's the only form of payment I will accept... besides the money.

Y/n: Uggghhh! I thought so... Alright, come by the Freddy Fazbear plex and we can meet there.

Mech: Your boy toy works there?

Y/n: Yep, and so do I.

Mech: Loser.

Y/n: >=(

Mech: See ya there.

I turned my phone off and groaned, of course they wanted to meet them.

I walked back into the theater and sat down in Moon's lap, "What was that about starlight?" I groaned, "My friend wants to meet you and Sun but I'm not sure how it will go, plus, the bo-" I cut myself off and chuckled, "U-Uh... nothing, nevermind." I looked back at the screen.

Moon held me close, "Hmmm.... Okay, fine, just this once though." I sighed, "Thank you my love." I kissed his cheek.

~Time skip~

I sniffled as I watched Eve hold Wall-E's hand, only for no response, "This part gets me every time." I spoke in a shaky voice, "You're a baby." Moon chuckled and I elbowed him in the chest and laughed with him, "Not true... just sensitive."

My phone buzzed again and I checked it, "Look like we got someone to see, hehe..." I slumped, not at all excited for Miles to see my boyfriends.

I paused the movie and sat up, stretching my tense muscles, "Alright, lets go." I hummed and dragged him back into the daycare, "Hold on darling."

Y/n: Come to the daycare.

Mech: Why?

Y/n: That's were we're at you dumb shit.

Mech: Yo mama.

Y/n: Screw you.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Moon, "Are you ready?" I asked and he nodded, "Yep." I sighed and waited.

The daycare doors opened, revealing my friend Miles, they're crazy locks swaying as she closed the door, the teeth tattoo on their neck in black ink matched well to their skin. Their painting mask was on since they deal with spray paint. They took it off and let it droop around their neck.