Loving embrace. (Ch. 4)

Aye, uh, kinda sad, ngl, buuuut, is whatever, also, giving Sunny boy a little bit of human features, not turning him human, might do that in the smut book I'll be writing soon but besides that, enjoy the chapter. Also, I update when I have the motivation to type, so just be prepared, sorry not sorry, gotta do what ya gotta do.

Sundrops P.O.V.

The power was back on, thank the lord... Y/N! I looked around and gasped at the sight of her. She was pale, large bags under her eyes and shallow breaths every 5 seconds.

I frowned and kneeled next to her body, "Oh my... This is my fault... I should have warned you, I shouldn't have made you come with me, I shouldn't have put that movie on... You wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for me... I'm so sorry." I whispered as tears started to spill down my cheeks.

I grabbed a hold of her small hands, feeling the lines on her palm. She has very bony hands, she did say she had issues so that makes sense.

I sighed and laid down next to her, snuggling myself closer to her so that I could hold her small frame.

I had a good battery percentage so I could stay here for about five more hours, six if I go into battery saving mode, but that removes some stuff that would make things a bit harder for her and I don't want to do that.

Y/n's monitor was laying close to her hip, but not attached, just incase she were to roll over or NEEDED to be rolled over.

I smiled at her features, she looks so relaxed. I buried my face into her hair, the soft texture making me sigh with content.

I inhaled her scent, sending shivers down my spine as.... 'thoughts' popped into my head. I blushed and shook those naughty thoughts away, thinking like that when I caused her pain, what's wrong with me!

I opened my eyes when I heard a groan, "Mmmmm... What... What happened?" I heard her voice, raspy and obviously filled with exhaustion, "Oh my, you're awake." I whispered as to not startle or give her a headache.

She turned her head to face me and saw how close I was, though it seemed as if she didn't mind, or just didn't care at the moment since she just woke up and is suffering from a most likely concussion.

She blinked slowly, "Where... Am I?" She mumbled, "You're in my room silly, Moon brought you up here after fixing you up." I replied, then a wave of guilt washed over me. I looked away from her, "I'm so sorry Y/n, I didn't mean for this to happen, I should have warned you, or made you leave, or covered your eyes, or-" I was cut off by her snuggling herself into my chest, "Shhh, it's okay, it happens, I forgive you. Now, let me get comfy, you're really warm and I'm freezing." She spoke, shuddering at the cold.

I smiled and nodded, waiting for her to settle herself into a more comfortable position, ending up with me spooning her, "Mmmm." She sighed and closed her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, pulling the blanket over us and closing my eyes as well.

I don't need to sleep, but I can shut down to save power, so I guess I can, but I'm not going to. If I do, the coils that heat me up will turn off and she'll be cold again, so I'll just have to wait for her to wake up.

~Time skip~

Sundrops P.O.V.

I opened my eyes when I felt her move, groaning a tad. I smiled, "Hello there sleepy, it's 5 in the morning, sorry that I made you sleep here." I apologized.

Her eyes shot open, "5 IN THE MORNING?!" She yelled and stumbled out of the bed, "I-I need to get home! I need to take my medication, I-I need to... oh my..." She swayed and fell over.

I caught her before she hit the floor and I set her back in the bed, "No way you're going home in this condition. Maybe I can have someone go to your home and grab it for you? Only if you're comfortable with it." I suggested.

She sighed, "I don't really have a choice, I NEED those medications, and my lunch... is probably already bad, uuugh." She huffed and hid under the blanket. I smiled as she curled into a ball under the warm covers, "Well, tell me your diet, maybe I can have them pick you something up?" I asked.

Y/n popped her head out from under the covers and nodded, "Well, okay, but it's going to be hard to make, I eat the same thing everyday for every meal because it's basically the only thing I can eat." She replied.

I nodded, "Alright, so, I have 3 little baggies of sunflower seeds, though I usually only eat about half a bag and save the rest for snack, too much can make me dizzy, a certain shake that my doctor supplies for me, I should have a few at home, I also have two hard boiled eggs, has to be boiled in semi salted water, I have a measurement always set up above the stove, a single sliver of tofu, it has only a little bit of sugar in it, but that still makes a difference, and a three sliced baby carrots." She finished and I looked at her, baffled.

"You really eat that every day?" I asked and she nodded, "Again, it's like the only things I can eat without dying, so, I'd prefer to stick to one thing then try others and end up hospitalized."

I nodded, "That's understandable, sending a message to a friend now, what's your address?" I asked, "539 Milkwalky Av."

I nodded and sent the list of things she needs, hoping that she wouldn't mind getting it. "Do you have a spare key?" She shook her head, "I always leave my door unlocked." I shook my head, "You get robbed that way."

She chuckled, "Yeah, that almost happened once, but I have a security alarm and I'm very well trained in baseball, so I was very safe." She gigged and I shook my head, disapprovingly.

I laid down next to her and pulled her close again, her back touching my chest, "Someone will come and get me when your stuff arrives, don't worry, now try and get more rest, you did have a pretty bad seizure." I spoke in a hushed tone.

She shook her head, "I'm not tired though." She whined like a child and I chuckled, "Maybe so, but you have to try. Here, let me play a tune for you, maybe it'll help you sleep."

She nodded as the song started, "Rest now honey, I'll be here when you wake up." I teased a bit, only to realize that she had already fallen asleep, "Not tired my butt." I chuckled again and kissed her head.

I sighed, "You make me feel different, I've never felt this way before, it feels good though, I want this feeling to stay, I want YOU to stay, just like this, in my warm loving embrace. You belong in my arms, just like how you are now." I whispered to myself as I breathed in her natural smell.

A smile showed itself on my face as those thoughts came back, though this time I didn't shoo them away, I welcomed them, "Maybe she'll let me try it, I'll wait for now though, we've barely known eachother long and I don't want to scare her away. I'll wait a few days, then I'll ask."

I buried my face into the top of her head, closing my eyes and I pulled her sleeping form closer...

"My precious little sunshine"